You made fun of ME Now I Rule You ch. 8

Hey ur reading a story by the lazy bum author WHO CANT WRITE!!!

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

FANIFY!!!

Well the sound wasn't really a clap is was a crash! There stood at the end of the table were men in armour coming to save me... I hope to save me I would rather have that happen than to torture me... what if they pour peanut butter on me and toss me to the wolves!! I could learn wolfense... oh my goodness that sounds like a sicknesss!

Coming back to reality I stared at the men as they stood proud.... "Give us the girl!" the guy in the middle order, he must be the leader. All of a sudden Ned randomly called out, "YOU MUST FIGHT FOR THE GIRL!" Ned skillfully drew out his sword ready for battle. I stood amazed at the start of the fight yet I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings. The leader of the intruders had a golden helmet on that shined everytime he moved his head. Ned drew out a swipe of the sword that almost came in contact with the neck. The people in the room started to panic and swarm out of the room. Until it was me, they guys in armour, and Ned, I didn't know who was winning. I felt something cold against me neck and a whisper so cold and creepy that goose bumps rose on my arm, "you will come with me quietly as possible or you will face the dark consequence," the voice said. I opened my mouth to agree but the blade of the knife was pressed harder minding me to shut my mouth, so I simply shook my head.

I had this feeling like the room was spinning and I closed my eye just enough to see Ned turn around in shock. When I felt less sick I opened my eyes and I was in a dark room with nothing but bars and chains... oh no this is where they put peanut butter on people and feed them to the wolves!!! "Sir..." I started but I stopped when I felt the blade cut part of my skin shushing me. "You sleep here tonight because of what you made me see... I mean of who you are," the guy with the cold voice said...

I know.. its short but I had writers block... DON'T BLAME ME I SRRY IM SRRY!!!

Vote

Comment

FANIFY!!!