Chapter Thirty-Four - The Underground Lab

The creature jumped, showing it's sharp claws. "Get back!" I yelled; everyone did as they were told, and starting to shoot. "Kill it!" I can hear Slash behind me; I still cannot believe this, every time when I look at her, I just got the feeling that I want to bash her head on something sharp. The monster screams again with it's high pitch. "OH GOD!" I yelled. "Shoot it's legs!" Slash screamed. I pulled out my sniper riffle, and focus on it's legs. "Just what father used to teach you..." I thought; I inhale my breath, then exhale and pulled the trigger. Fast as a lighting bolt, the bullet went flying across the room. The creature screamed in pain; both of it's legs were blown off, and all the creature can do is crawl on it's own black blood. 

I walked over to the monster's body, and stared at it in the eyes. "I may missed your heart, but this is surivial." I said to the poor legless creature; soon, I grabbed my pistol, and pointed it at the creature's face. To me, it looked like the creature was about to cry, but that didn't stop me from killing it. "I'm sorry." Moments later, blood filled the dark room. "Throughout all my life, I was taught by a Russian sniper and British soldier, and right now, I still cannot protect my friends..." I said to myself, as I watched the last remaining blood dripping to the cold, dark floor. 

"So, your Russian and British." Jackel said. I slightly nodded my head. "It doesn't matter now; all that's matter is, escaping this Hellhole, and never coming back..." My voice was tiring, sore from screaming, and depressing. "I'm done being a normal solider; I joined the Army to prove people that women can joined the military, I joined the Army to impress my father. All of you don't know how bad it felt to lost your father. I lost mine when I was only seven years old, seeing your own father, crawling to you in his own blood just to keep you safe. He gave me this riffle just to remember him by, and this gun, proves me that I can be a better solider just like him..." 

Everyone was in complete shock. "I'm tired of this, that man that we met, will be killed." Then, I almost forgot about how Kendal got away in a secret underground door that was in a wall. "We will work together, if you disagree, than just walk outside...death is waiting for you." As I said those words, I kicked the secret passage to a underground lab. "Now, Let's go!"