Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN: SEBASTIAN

Iris was asleep by the time Alex got home. When he and Lila left for the airport, Iris just curled in my lap and cried. I tried to comfort him the best I could, and he seemed to appreciate it. I was surprised at how easy it was to get him to relax. Just a week ago, I had to resort to using my powers on him just to get him to fall asleep, but today was different. He wasn't crying inconsolably like he had before, and after a few minutes, he wrapped his arms around my neck and tucked himself under my chin. He stopped crying after that, and I spent the next few minutes playing with his hair until he fell asleep.

When Alexander walked in, Iris woke up. I guess he heard the door close. Alex came over to sit beside us, and rubbed Iris's back.

"Are you okay, baby?"

Iris smiled, and slipped off of my lap, wrapping his arms around Alex and kissing his cheek. "I'm fine. Thank you, though, for worrying."

Alexander responded by pulling the little boy into a kiss. Iris was clearly surprised by his intensity because he tried to pull back, but Alex wouldn't let him; wrapping his arms around him and holding Iris's head still with his hands. Iris's initial wave of panic rode itself out and he relaxed again, melting into Alexander's arms.

I scooted closer to the two of them. Removing Alexander's hands from the back of Iris's neck, I started kissing and nibbling his skin. This boy's skin was like a drug; suddenly I was completely taken in by his taste, wanting to devour him, and perforate him with all of me. It was all so sudden, and I didn't want to stop this feeling as my arousal started to think for me. Iris let out a strangled moan, and I let my fingers slip down his back and around to his front. Lifting up his shirt, I traced my hands along his stomach, feeling his small body, memorizing him. Iris started wiggling, which usually meant he wanted us to stop, but it was so hard! Maybe I had been wrong; maybe finding him wasn't the hardest part; maybe it was having him without being able to have all of him that was the hardest part.

Amazingly, Alexander was the first one to break away. He actually had to push me back before I could will myself to do it! Iris was panting softly, his eyes were dilated, and he kept running over the places I had touched him as if he was having a hard time remembering how my hands had got to be there. He covered the chain --our chain-- with his hand, holding it close to his heart, and smiled.

Without thinking, I leaned over and pulled his head back so I could kiss him on the lips. He kissed me back immediately, reaching up to run his fingers through my hair, grabbing and tugging. I moaned with desire, and reached down to unbutton his shirt, but Alex was already there. He was laying on top of Iris, running his hands over his skin and kissing his exposed chest. Iris moaned, and removed his hands from my hair. I gripped his hands and tried to pull them back to me, I wasn't ready to stop yet. But Iris turned his head, so I couldn't kiss him any more. I looked down at his face and was relieved to see the look of delight written on it. He sighed with pleasure, and I finally let go of his hands. He gently pushed Alex off of him, who reluctantly consented.

I looked at Alexander, and he looked just as miserable as I felt at being rejected by this beautiful child. Looking down, I noticed that Iris was blushing as he tried to button his shirt again, and his hands were shaking slightly. I read his electric signals looking for any sign that he was afraid or anxious, but I found nothing but pleasure and happiness. So, why did he stop us? 

He sat up, still blushing, and tried to hide the fact that he was smiling from us. Alex started rubbing his back again, and leaned over to kiss his neck.

"D-Don't, Alex, please."

"Why not, little one?"

Alex pulled away, and my heart skipped anxiously when I saw his eyes were glowing. I mouthed the word 'eyes' at him while Iris was shaking his head trying to get some clarity. Alex quickly closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm himself. When he opened them again, his eyes were their typical green-hazel color. I relaxed, relieved. When Iris looked up at us, he seemed calmer too.