Chapter 8: Oh Sehee

"Thank you, hyung!" The 3 kids chorused.

Sehun smiled at them and ruffled their hair. Sehun then cranes his neck to the left when he saw a familiar figure emerges.

"Are you okay now?" Jihyo nods yes and smiled at the kids.

"Is she your girlfriend, hyung?" One of the kids asks.

"Noona is pretty and hyung is han-handsome, so she should be his gull- girf- girlfriend!" The smallest, and probably the youngest among the three said.

Sehun chuckles while Jihyo's eyes widen.

"Do you think noona and I look good together?" Sehun asks the kids who nods violently.

"B-but-"

"Noona and I are not together." Sehun tries to explain.

"But how come you-you two were here if-if you are not together?" The youngest inquires.

"Kid's innocence..." Sehun smiled at the thought.

"Well, that's true. This hyung over here and I are together, but he's not my boyfriend. We're bestfriends that's why we're here together." Jihyo explains emphasizing the last part.

"Ah! Jungkook understands now!" The youngest hops gleefully.

"Why do adults always use difficult words?!" The other boy frowns.

"Because adults are complicated, Jimin."

"Will Taehyungie hyung also become con- com- conmi-"

"Complicated, Kookie. Comp-li-ca-ted." The boy, Taehyung, corrects the youngest boy.

"Yeah... that!"

"I don't know... I'm not an adult yet."

Sehun and Jihyo tries not to chortle at the three boy's adorableness.

After a few moments, the two bestfriends bids goodbye to their newly found friends, and heads back home.

***

Standing few steps from his widely opened bedroom door, Sehun frowns when he saw the light to his room was on. He knows he closed his door and turned the lights off before leaving the house, because his mom would throw a fit if he leaves the lights open. Clicking his tongue, Sehun enters his room and was surprised to see someone lounging on his bed.

"Sehunnie!"

"Noona! What are you doing here?"

"Is that all you can say to me? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"No- I mean yes, I'm happy to see. I was just surprised."

"You should, or else it wouldn't be a surprise."

"I missed you, noona..." Sehun smiles at her fondly.

"Aww... my baby brother misses me!" She hugs her brother whose now taller than her and pats his butts cooing at him.

Oh Sehee is one of the fastest rising make-up artist in Hollywood. Because of her skills in the field of cosmetics, she was instantly recognized and her name became renowned in and outside of Hollywood. Some of her famous clients are Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé, and Victoria's Secret models.

Being 6 years older than her brother, Sehee practically raise Sehun since their parents are both working. The 4-year-old Sehun mostly relies on her; always asking her to feed him or to play catch ball with him. He would always ask her to accompany him to the bathroom because he thinks there's a monster inside. He also used to rummaged her schoolbag for candy or anything he can chew on. She was his second mom and he always appreciates her (excepts when she nags at him). And although Sehun hates to admit it, he missed his noona when she left Seoul and stay in the US.

And for the first time after 4 years, the Oh's had their dinner as a complete family.

***

"Thanks for these." Sehun sheepishly smiles for the Miranda Kerr's pictures his sister sent him via bluetooth.

"You're welcome. Oh by the way, where's your girlfriend?" Sehee asks. The siblings are currently catching up with each other, wearing their pajama's while eating late night snack, inside Sehee's room.

"I didn't have any."

"So Jihyo still wasn't your girlfriend?"

"What?"

"Oh come on baby bro, you know what I'm talking about"

"But I don't know what you're talking about! And stop calling me baby!" Sehun whines.

"I always knew you're bashful with a poker-face but I didn't know that you're this stupid! And you're my baby!"

"But I'm telling the truth."

"I didn't know why neither you nor Jongin ever see her as a girl."

"Well she is a girl."

"Yes, but nobody pays her attention. You boys are either dumb or just stupid!"

"I'm not! Jongin is."

"Huh? Why? What happened."

"Well Jihyo confessed to him, but unfortunately he didn't reciprocate it."

"Aww... poor girl! I bet she's über sad right now." Sehun snorted upon hearing his sister's weird selection of word.

"Yes, she is. She managed to soak my shirt with her tears earlier." Sehun shakes his head and Sehee's lips turned into thin line.

Sehee understands Jihyo's current situation. Falling in love is the best yet also the worst feeling every human being would encounter. No one escapes the power of falling in love. Young or old, stupid or smart, beautiful or ugly, fat or thin, rich or poor, straight or gay... because love is inevitable. Even the baddest person in the world also becomes vulnerable when love strikes them.

And as if lightbulb suddenly turns on, Sehee got an idea, which involves her loving baby brother.

"Sehunnie, would you mind if I ask you to bring me over to Jihyo's house tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"Nothing... just paying her a visit." Sehee gives him a saccharin smile she could ever muster.

"Why do I get this feeling that I wouldn't like this visit of yours?" Sehun frowns.

"Please baby bro, I need to see Jihyo!"

"No."

"But Sehunnie!"

"No!"

***

"So... mind if I check your wardrobe, Jihyo?" Sehee claps her hands once then smiled ever so sweetly (it's wicked actually if you're going to ask Jihyo), as she wiggles her perfectly shaped eyebrows at Jihyo, making the boyish girl's mouth hang low.

*
*
*
*
*

Author's Note:

Now that I've introduced new character I can sleep now haha. But kidding aside, Sehun's sister will play a special role in this story (if you know what I mean... *wink*)

Did someone spot BTS boys? The 3 boys are adorbs, aren't they?!

Also, I want to thank shotstill75 for the awesome song recommendation (I will listen to the song, I promise you that!) and who_i_am_now for voting and adding this story to her (I'm guessing you're a she base on your fangirling-kinda message - I don't know, please correct me if I'm wrong haha :DDD) library. I never thought that other than my bestfriend (whose either shy or lazy to comment), someone will read this crappy story. So thank you to the two of you! >_<

I'm ranting again so I have to stop now. And oh! Please anticipate for the next chapter... Mylene, I know this is what you've been waiting for... *cough* Jihyo's trans- *cough*

Ppyong!!