Zandras POV

While josh was gone, and Afro boy and tech guy dug through the fridge, I grabbed Josh's phone that lay stuffed between the cushions. I wanted badly to read his messages but that was invasion of privacy. But as I picked it out of the couch a conversation opened up. Meant to be? I laughed to myself as I began reading.

Yesman: so which is better Carolina or Porcelain?

You: Carolina is stronger by far but Porcelain has better results

Yesman: how about some more of both, mixed so you won't know the difference

You: when?

Yesman: tomorrow

You: plans

Yesman: no you don't.

You: just give me the girls.

Who the fuck was Yesman and why did just want girls? But then again those had been the names of the girls from the videos, maybe josh needed to talk to them. That seems right. Yesman, the man with the weird name, must be the video director or something.
As the door opened I shoved his phone back into the couch. "Welcome back" I smiled. Glad to see he was okay.
"Hi darling" he waved then fumbled through his own bag. "You seem y phone?"
"No" I lied. "But ill help you look"
"Thanks."
I got up and pretended to look around the kitchen and bathroom.
"Found it" josh said as his arm was almost all the way into the couch. He pulled it out and typed.
"You must be cold" I hugged him as he hugged back with one arm.
"Just a bit" he messed up my hair with his hand then went back to typing. "I'm going to run to Starbucks quick can I get you anything?"
The boys in the kitchen shook their heads. "Zandra?"
"No but do you need me to come with?"
"No ill right back darling" he smiled then left the bus again.
I flopped onto the couch and began texting.

You: shirtless boy?

Shirtless boy: what's up Zandra?

You: can you run up to Starbucks and make sure josh is okay?

Shirtless boy: k give me 10...u okay?

You: at the moment

Shirtless boy: Megan will be there soon and ill check on josh.

You: thanks.

I sat and I waited for a response from any living thing.