Megans POV

Girl, 18, lives on a tour bus, untamable hair, passing of as Mikes sister.

I ran through the checklist in my head as I dragged mike from store to store. We walked hand in hand. Whenever I looked over at him he looked back with a huge smile.

"So what do girls like?" He asked.

"No, you can't ask that." I laughed. "There are girly girls, shy girls, Tom boys, outgoing girls, there aren't just girls."

"And Zandra is a?"

"Not sure yet" I said honestly. "Trying to piece it together. She dresses Tom boy but then again she's always on the computer not outdoors, nor is she even attempting to control that Afro of hers. Is she bipolar?"

"Uh-?" Mike looked confused. "I'm back at computer"

"Adorable" I kissed him. "But half the time she's so bad ass and keeps to herself, and the other half she's clingy and depending on others."

"That's what drugs do" josh popped up behind us sending mike sprawling against the walls.

"Don't do that!" He shouted as he walked back to us.

"Always one for a laugh Ayley" he patted his shoulder.

"So josh what are you getting Alexa?" I asked.

"Alexa?"

"Alexandra."

"Oh, well I'm taking her on a date"

"To wear?" Mike asked, his face still red from being scared.

"A play, well musical, it's called Wicked" he blushed.

"Sounds fun! Is it dressy?"

He nodded.

"Alright I know what I'm doing for that girl then" I smiled.

"What?" Mike and josh asked together.

"Makeover day!"

"What do I get her?" Mike gave me his puppy dog eyes.

"Buy her a Starbucks card' josh laughed.

Mike rolled his eyes.

"Seems like a decent idea, she is 18 not 12." I kissed mikes cheek.