We ride the Mystical Taxi of Health Code Violations

To say I was confused was an understatement. How the fuck was I supposed to help stop a war? I could barely stop myself from finishing the whole bottle of Nutella by myself.

I looked across at Mitchell who looked very, very confused. That was kind of comforting since he was supposed to be the experienced demigod who dealt with these things all the time. So we kind of just sat there in the middle of the parking lot where the limo had been.

I sighed. Now what? Well, I guess maybe we should move before someone runs us over.

I turned to Mitchell. "Mitchell, we're sitting in the middle of the parking lot. We need to go."

"We need to go to Camp Half-Blood and tell Chiron."

"Camp Half-Blood? " I asked confused.

"Come on. Let's catch a cab " He pulled my wrist towards the street.

Once we were alone he began searching his pockets. He then pulled out some weird gold coin and threw it at the cement.  The street swallowed the coin. For a while nothing happened, then some beat down looking taxi appeared out of thin air.

Just when I thought life couldn't get weirder. 

"Come on, kiddies, we don't have all day." A scratchy voice called out from inside the taxi. I felt shivers crawled down my spine. Mitchell jumped in, despite looking displeased. I followed him in.

The taxi looked as if it was on the verge of collapsing from overuse. The inside wasn't much better.

"Where to?" Asked one of the three old ladies sitting in the front.

"Take us to Camp Half-Blood. "

"That's outside our range. That' ll cost you extra." She stretched out a gray hand.  Her one beady eye stared Mitchell who reluctantly shove another gold coin in her hand.

"OFF WE GO." Screamed the other sister. She had no eyes only one tooth.

"Don't tell me what to—ok... off we go..."

She hit the gas pedal, going 100 mph.

I clung on to the upholstery for life. My stomach churned and it didn't help that the lady kept swerving  frantically. Oh god, I was going to upchuck.

The ride could not end soon enough. One extremely terrifying ride later we ended up on the base of a large hill.

Mitchell smiled at me (probably smiling at my green face ...that jerkwad).

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood."