Part 9.

Guys I really enjoy writing this book and spending time for it though i have tests everyday so i really want you to vote/comment if you are reading it. It will obviously not make my book the best on Wattpad but it will make me happy. And im more than sure that you'll can relate to the quotes i post. So please buddies! :-)

101. Life is like a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving.

102. I want to be in love with the way he feels with me.

103. A guy's sleep voice is the sexiest voice on this planet.

104. I like being able to talk to someone for hours and not be bored of them.

105. Weird is just a side effect of being awesome.

106. The biggest mistake you can make is holding on to someone who has already let you go.

107. Sometimes we do things because seeing others smile makes it all worth.

108. I want to meet someone who is afraid to lose me.

109. I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what is going on in my life right now.

110. We dont fall in love, we grow in love. Everything that falls gets broken and the one that grows gets stronger.

111. Im a teenager and i fall in love too fast, crash too hard, forgive too easy and care too much.

112. People will always hate you, rate you, break you and shake you, but how strong you stand is what makes you.

113. I wonder what the person im going to marry is doing right now.

114. When guys smell good it makes them 1000 times more attractive.

115. Getting out of bed is one of the hardest challenges of the day.

And if there's anywhere i can improve please let me know (:

Love,

Sharvari ^

<3