Chapter 2 - Curiosity kills the cat

Lilith's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I slowly got up and yawned. I really am not a morning person, but pancakes make my morning a little better.

"Lilith, blueberries or raspberries?!" My mom shouted from downstairs. I sleepily moaned, as I stared at the door, like as if answers were written on my bedroom door.

Totally forgetting the question my mom just asked me, she spoke up yet again. "Lilith?!" My mom yelled.

"Oh right. Um, blueberries..?!" I said, but it came out more like a question.

I heard the door shut again and I got up from my bed. I walked over to the bathroom, as I turned on the shower. As soon as I was completely undressed I stepped into the shower, allowing the warm water to relax my body.

After a while I turned it off and placed my feet on the cold bathroom floor. I wrapped a towel around my body and grabbed another one for my hair.

Headed to my closet, I grabbed some sweatpants and a big sweater. Perfect for a lazy Saturday, since I don't feel like doing anything today.

I noticed my hangover when I walked down the stairs, my head started pounding like crazy. Moaning annoyed, I walked into the kitchen, grabbing an aspirin.

"Hungover?" My mom asked, sounding disapprovingly. 

I sat down the kitchen table. "Ye- I mean, no. No, of course not! Come on, you know I don't drink." I shrugged, and laughed it off.

Taking in the smell of pancakes, I grabbed mine and rolled it up to something that looked like a long Sushi.

"It also got pretty late, didn't it?" She said, again with a complaining tone.

"Yeah, so? It's weekend." I stated, inwardly rolling my eyes, since I don't want to push her buttons.

She sighed and left the kitchen, as I finished my pancake.

After I was done eating, I got up again and walked up the stairs. I couldn't help myself but think about that guy from yesterday. 

Why would he taunt me like that, he doesn't even know me.

I flopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I softly giggled, seeing all the pictures from yesterday. At the start, we looked pretty hot. But after some drinks.. Let's not get into that.

JanePlane: Take me awaaaaay!'  I received a message from Jane. I started laughing as I read it.

Me: Where do you want to go?  I texted back, staring at our chat.

JanePlane: Let's go out. She answered, as I rubbed the space between my eyebrows. What was 'out' suppose to mean?

Me: Hm, depends on where you want to go..  I replied, looking at my outfit that screamed 'lazy Sunday', since I was planning on not moving a muscle today. But of course, my best friend - that is by the way never hungover - wants to go out.

JanePlane: Let's go shopping or something, it's been so long since we last did that. She texted back, and I couldn't disagree.

Me: Okay deal, I'll pick you up at 2pm. I answered, and put my phone back in my pocket.

-

"Where are you going?" My mom asked a bit confused.

I stopped in my tracks, turning around to face her. "Shopping with Jane." I replied, as I opened the door and slammed it shut again, squinting my eyes at the loud bang the door made.