Romance one shots (may contain some sexual content)

I drew in a deep breath, prepering for what I was about to say. Not once did I ever think I would find myself in this situation, at least not when I met him. Love comes when you least expect it. I just need to tell him how I feel but that has never been easy for me. I don't know what it is about me but I just find a great difficulty in expressing how feel about something, or someone. 'Come on Ellie, we can do this' I mentally scold myself.

"I love you." I breathe.

Silence.  That is all that follows. I look up into his deep brown eyes, searching for a response. 

Jack's POV

It took me a while to process what she said. I almost couldn't belive she just said those words to me. I asked her to repeat just to make sure.

"Parden?"

"I love you" she replied with a nod as if to get her point across.

"I-I" I choked. How is this happening to me, I'm not supposed to stutter that's the girl's job not mine, man am I a wuss. After a mental questioning of my mascunilty was enough to send the words out of my mouth.

"I love you, too" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

She smiled at my response; just seeing her smile was enough to make me grin. I looked straight into her bright blue eyes that were almost grey inspecting for any doubt, to see if she really meant it, she did.  Wasting no time I leaned in to kiss her, to feel her lips on mine. She swung her arms round my neck in an instant. I cupped her face in my hand not wanting to stop, I wrapped my other arm around her waist pulling her closer. I deepend the kiss wanting more of her, let my hand creep under the back of her shirt  so I could feel her soft smooth skin. 

Ellie's POV

His hand dropped from my face joining the other one on my waist. I put a hand round the nape of his pulling myself closer to him. He loved me. I could tell by the way he said it, when the words I dreamt of hearing escaped his mouth I felt a bomb of happiness and butterflies explode within me. The smile that broke out my face properly made me look like an idiot, it was foolish.

The thoughts on what had just been said between us disappeared from my mind as I felt his hands grip on to the hem of my shirt, wasting no time he pulled my shirt off over my head. My lips immediately returned to his but soon I got a little annoyed how I was the only one without and item of clothing, I think its about time he loses one or two. I smiled breaking the kiss to rid him of his shirt, I watched fall to the ground before he attacked my neck with kisses. I replaced my arms round his neck and shoulders. He started sucking and biting sure enough to to leave a mark. When he made his way down to my collarbones, I slowly let my hands slide down his torso reaching his belt, I unbuckled it not thinking twice. I proceeded eded by unbuttening then unzipping his jeans and letting them drop to the floor. He growled into my neck following asuit and unbuttening my denim shorts. 

Once I stepped out he was quick to grab the back of my thighs causing me to wrap my legs round his hips. I could feel how excited he was and smiled knowing what effect I had on him. It was my turn now to bombard his neck with kisses all the while he walks us over to my bed and gently lying me down, still with him between my legs. I lowered down my feet so they were flat face on the duvet, I had to stop nibbiling his neck to breathe, I was disappointed to know I was already struggling to draw in oxygen. My fingers hooked into the elastic of his boxers either side of hips, I started to pull them down when he lifted himself up out of the crook of my neck and looked into my eyes and smiled. His toned arms were flexing with his weight, turning me on even more. I need him, need him now. I gripped the nape of his neck again pulling him to mash our lips together. Our tongues danced along with each other as I continued to push his boxers down with one hand, he kicked them off when I couldn't reach any further.