Jimin

For kpop_love1212

Vanya Pov:

    Today my cousin from the US was coming to visit me. His name is Kang Yeol, when I grew up in the us, we were inseparable. He was very overprotective of me, that's why I'm kinda nervous for him to meet my boyfriend Jimin. I hadn't seen him in years, so we were going to do touristy things around seoul. I wore a navy blue and white dress with lace at the top.

    I looked at the time, Oh crap it's 10:45, I was supposed pick him up at 10:15. I ran out to my car. When I finally reached the airport it was 11:30.

    "Sorry I'm late, I wasn't checking the time." I said.

    " It's fine, my flight got delayed so actually I just got here." I smiled then we went to the car. We drove back home and dropped his luggage.

    "So what do you want to do first Kangyeollie?" I asked.

    " EAT!" He practically screamed. I laughed then we went to a new bubble tea cafe near my house. When we were walking there, we talked about many things. When we got there we ordered and sat down.

Meanwhile at the BTS practice room

    "Hyung..." Jungkook cried, "Hyung...Hyung...hyung...HYUNG..."

    "What?" Namjoon said.

    "I'm hungry," Jungkook replied.

    "What do you want to eat?" Namjoon replied.

    " I want bu..." Jimin started

    " I don't care what you want Jimin, You got no jams so you don't get an opinion on this matter." Namjoon said.

    " I want bubble tea." Jungkook said.

    " Fine take Jimin with you at least." Namjoon said shooing them away.

    " We should go to the new bubble tea place near Vanya's house. " Jimin said. Jungkook noded and off they went.

    When they entered the store, Jungkook was shocked to see Vanya sitting there with the opposite gender other than Jimin, especially with all the skinship they were sharing.

"Uhhh, Jimin is that Vanya?" Jungkook asked. They both turned around to see Vanya and Kang yeol having a blast.

"Let's go back to practice." Jimin said. Jungkook could tell that he wasn't happy, so he dropped it.

       This cycle repeated for three days where ever Vanya and Kang Yeol would be, bangtan would be there coincidently.

Three days later:

Jimin POV :

    Today I texted Vanya that we need to talk when I got home. After running practice I gathered all my stuff and went over to Vanya's place. When I arrived I knocked on the door. and a decent looking man.

" Excuse me, but who are you?" He asked.

" Park Jimin, Pleasured to make your acquaintance but I need to talk to Vanya.  I replied. Then Vanya walked out.

"Vanya, this man Pork jim-an wants to talk to you." The man said then left. Vanya stepped outside, and closed the door.

" Vanya, I don't want to believe this. But I think you might be cheating on me, I've noticed that..." I started, she tried to interrupt, but I kept and talking.

" I've seen you around town with that man, sharing skinship and acting like a couple. Can you please just tell me the truth." I said. Then the man stepped out, he pushed Vanya aside and said.

"You have a lot of nerve to say that mister. By the way my name is Kangyeol, and I'm her cousin." Kangyeol said. Then Vanya started to awkwardly laugh, she started to talk.

" Kangyeol meet my boyfriend Jimin, and Jimin meet my cousin Kangyeol." Everything was silent then.

"Well that was awkward." J-hope said.

" J-hope how did you get here. Are they all listening?" I asked I was quite embarrassed about that.

" Treat your Hyung with respect son. Yes they are all here." He replied

" Hyung, How did you get here?" I asked I was starting to get Irritated.

"You butt dialled me." He replied. We all laughed and went inside.

Author:

Kpop_love1212, I hope you like it. Sorry If it's bad this is my first time writing imagines. Feel free to request again. :)