Oct. 24, 2015

October 24, 2015

Celina- Today we worked the Harvest Festival in downtown Hemet. We taught people how to drive a robot. Morgan and I walked around handing people our cards and pins. We also explained to people what robotics is. We had lots of fun.

Ra'ad- Today we did an outreach at the Hemet downtown harvest festival.

Caleb-Today we did an outreach at the downtown harvest festival. We had two demo robots that people could drive if they wanted to. We were also passing out candy and business cards.

Amelia- I went to the 7-10 crew for the downtown harvest festival. i helped set up the stand.

Morgan- Today we had an outreach in downtown Hemet. It was the harvest festival, where we held a booth for our robotics club. We were trying to spread the word about FTC and engineering. We were allowing people to drive a robot for free while having coloring pages for children and information sheets about FTC.

Robert D.- During this meeting we went to the downtown harvest festival and did an outreach. We had two robot there which the people of all ages could drive while we would answer any questions asked. We also handed out business cards.

Harry- Today we worked at the Harvest festival and showed a lot of kids how to drive our robots and we explained to even parents on what we do and what it can do for us.

Antonio- Today I was late to the harvest festival, but I stayed there for 2 hours and I learned how to drive a robot at the harvest festival. We had some problems connecting the robot. We also let people drive them.

Robert V.- Today, we helped at the Harvest Festival to show other people about what we do.