Sept. 16, 2015

September 16, 2015

Celina- I was not able to attend this meeting.

Ra'ad- I was not able to attend this meeting.

Caleb- I was not able to attend this meeting.

Amelia- At this meeting we worked on the chassis. I learned what you would use to put pieces together.

Morgan- I began to research what websites were the best to use for marketing for this robotics season. There were quite a few interesting ones available, and some of the ones I've used previously aren't as available now. When I decided on a few to try, I began to set up test products that would determine the quality of what I wanted from the site. In the ultimate end. I decided on two websites to use, both very reliable and known.

Robert D.- During this meeting we broke open our box, and began to explain the different parts and their uses in robotics to the greenhorns. We went over all the parts and with the free time the builders constructed the chassis. While that was going on the programmers were formulating programs while the marketers were coming up with ideas for our outreach and other various things.

Harry- Today was our first meeting for the building of the robot. We started to build the chassis and got most of it completed. We also talked about some marketing ideas for what we will be using for tournaments. Some of our other members had some time to build and use CAD for the first meeting.

Antonio- We started building the robot from our ideas that we had in previous meetings.

Robert V.- In this meeting we worked on the chassis. We had to screw the parts of the chassis on and got most of this finished. We talked about other meeting, and where our tournaments might be. Lastly, we talked about some marketing ideas.