Chapter 4

( lol to be honest I feel like Im talking to myself so youy guys should tell your friends about this story thanks guys ily )

I tried to find a room in the hotel . the hotel is so big. I wonder how big are the boys' flats.

I opened a door, to only see Harry shirtless.

I closed my eyes trying to walk with my suitcase and I fell straight to my face.

' Love, are you okay ? You fell because the suitcase was in your way and you closed your eyes. ' Harry said kinda worried , trying not to laugh again.

' I'm okay, I'm just really dizzy. ' I swear I feel like I'm going to throw up everything in my stomach.

' Here, let me carry you to the bed. you don't look good at all. ' He stared at my dark brown eyes, and I started at his.

When he layed me down on the bed, we stared at eachother's eyes.

His eyes are fucking gorgeous.

He tried leaning in for a kiss, when Louis came in, yelling ' WHERE IS LANA !! '

' I'm right here, Louis. No need to yell. I just fell over my suitcase straight to my face. '

' Are you okay babe ? do I need to call and ambulance ? ' Louis calmed down and looked at me with a sad face. He's worrying for me. Damn. I gotta stop thinking loud.

' Oh honey, Of course I'm worrying for you. I will take care of you until the day Spongebob gets his license. ' There was the most warmest smile on Louis' face.

' Awww. Thanks Lou. ' I hugged him and he hugged back.

I went to go to the kitchen to eat. I grabbed chips and dip and went to watch tv in the living room.

Niall sat by me looking at my chips. I can tell he's hungry.

' Hi, Niall. you want some ? since youre not staring at me, you're staring at the chips. ' I laughed.

' Why, thank you. and I must say, you're a very pretty girl, but those eyes. They're to die for. ' He stared directly at them.

I blushed so much, my cheeks were a bright pink and my only dimple popped up.

' Thank you, Niall. but your eyes, are gorgeous. ' I smiled.

' Aww, look at your dimple. It's so cute. ' he started poking my dimple, I started laughing and smiling at the ground.

' Can I ask you a question ? ' he was still looking at my eyes. ajug wlyfuyasgf .

' Sure! ' I smiled.

' How come you have a big suitcase, yet you dont have that much clothes ? ' He look concerned.

' Well, since my stepfather liked to waist his money on alcohol, he barely gave me money to buy clothes at the mall. and that would only happened once a full moon. ' I looked at the ground, I didnt want to see his sad frown.

' Well, we're going to the mall you and me, and I'm buying you everything you want. wether you like it or not. ' He changed his frown upside down.

' Niall Horan buying me whatever I want. Are you serious ? You must be kidding. ' I smirked.

' Fine then. I wont buy you whatever you want. ' He looked away faking trying to be mad.

I gave him a puppy face.

' Fineeee. Let's go to the mall. LOU ELEANOR ! I'm going to the mall with your daughter ! you know the one with the eyes to die for ! ' Niall yelled, very hyper.

' Thanks, Niall. '

' Fine, guys. You two behave. Love you guys ! ' Eleanor chirped.

On the way to the mall, it was very quiet, but I noticed Niall staring at me.

I guess he likes my face lolol .

' I see you like my face. I'm just kidding. I like your face too. ' I smiled at him.

He laughed and then smiled and side hugged me. This day cant get better.

' We're here, Mr. Horan and Ms. Ruiz ! ' the driver yelled.

' Thank you very much. ' I said.