Chapter 5

Lana's POV
We arrived at the mall, I was holding Niall's arm while entering.

' surprised there's no paps surrounding us. ' I smirked.
' I am, too. Well I think we should get to know each other. You know, since I jar met you not even 2 weeks ago. ' Niall said.
' we should! But I know more about you then you know about me lol. ' I kinda hid, since I was embarrassed.

Like come on, what do to expect from a die hard directioner anyways ?

' well then, I'm making the whole time we're here about you. This is Lana & Niall time. ' Niall was smiling.

I liked this honestly. I liked not getting yelled at, not getting hit & abused, not getting accused of every mess.

I liked this , a lot .

we walked by a few stores, then we saw forever 21.

'Come with me ? i need to buy lotion & some make up.' I tell him.

'You do know, you don't need make up. youre already beautiful.' he says while he looks at me with his perfect eyes.
oh jesus, why is he so perfect.

Niall's POV
she didn't need makeup, her hair was a dark. but lively brown. her eyes were the gleaming & meanest shade of brown. her skin was perfect. she didn't need any, at all. 

She stared at me with her eyes, when I told her she didn't need any. she blushed & looked down at her shoes. 

"Well, even though I think you don't need any make up, anything for you." I lifted up her chin & kissed her forehead. 

Lana got what she needed & she held onto my arm. "I can help you here miss." the cashier smiled.  "Wait, you're Niall Horan?! Omfg you don't know much I love 1D! Can I get a picture please?" she begged.
I smirked, " Yes of course, you can." We took pictures & Lana got what she bought.

"Good luck with your lady, you guys are a good couple." The cashier smiled. "Thank you, but he's not my boyfriend." Lana spoke.
I looked down at my feet, because I wanted her to be mine so bad.
We walked to the limo. "You okay? you look down." She asked , worried. "Yeah, I'm fine (:"

Lana's POV
He looked hurt. I guess what I said about the whole boyfriend thing, but i want him to be my boyfriend realllyyy bad. But I don't want it to affect Nouis.
on the ride home, he would look out the window. I don't like him because he's in a famous boyband. His personality, his smile. everything about himself in general, is perfect. We arrived outside of the house. I got my bags & Niall opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I try to smile. I try to walk to the door, when I felt a hand grab me.
"Wait, please." I turned around to him. "The reason why I was quiet on the ride home is because of what the cashier said. you don't know how bad I like you, & knowing you're not mine, it hurts." He tried not to cry.
"Come inside. Don't try to cry, okay ?" I held his hand.

"I'm home with Niall !" I yelled. I couldn't hear anything, but my voice echo.

 " I don't think anyone is home." Niall looked at me. "Let's just go up to my room, we can watch movies & munch out. I know you love food anyways."
He looked up at me like if I was a god. " YES I LOVE YOU LANA!"  He bear hugged me & I told him I loved him, too.
We spent hours watching movies & eating whatever we found.

AN- GUYS I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. I've been really busy with school so I'll try to find time to update!  And if anyone has any ideas for the story, DM me on ig! @serrrano.or