Chapter 1

Authors POV

Amber And Mark are the two bestfriends that are seniors in high school. Amber is a 18year old with beautiful skin and black long hair. She stands at 5'4 with an hour glass figure . She is a very attractive girl . But behind every pretty face, there is a story . Amber grew up without parents . Both of them died during a drive by in the neighborhood she use to live in. So she was taken into custody. She was only 8 at the time so she really didn't know what was going on . Lucky for her she had a 23year old brother , and he took care of her .. But while she was at the orphanage for those few days . She met Mark . And that's where he comes in.

Mark is also an 18year old boy with tattoos all over, light smooth skin, nice haircut, and stands at 6'4 . Mark had it pretty rough time growing up too . His mom died in a fire while she was at work. He was 6 at the time . Once his dad found out , he dropped Mark off on the streets and was never seen again . The next day some policemen found Mark and took him to the orphanage . He was there for 2 years.

The day Amber came in , Mark seen that she was crying . He went over and lightened the mood . They got to know each other have been close the whole time she was there.

When Amber found out her brother was going to get her out , she asked him to take Mark too . He agreed. And ever since then , they have been inseparable.💙

Now that they have grown up , they have developed feelings for each other . But they both put them aside because they SEE each other as brother and sister , at least that's what they keep saying. ..

Amber in MM