Chapter 2

Amber POV

So today is Monday and I have school 😞 . I dragged myself out of bed because Andre lil annoying ass banging on my damn door.
"Goddamn boy I'm up !" I yelled . He laughed and said " Well if you would've got up earlier I wouldn't be banging like that" and he walked away from my door . I swear I hate being the only girl in this house .

Anyways I went into my bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on my face cream. All that good stuff. Then I went into my closet and picked out something simple for today. I took out a black crop top with my adidas sweat pants, with my black and white Jordan 11s retro lows. I put on that, wiped the cream off my face , then started working on my hair. I put it into a high bun and added some edge control. I added silver accessories , grabbed my black MCM backpack and headed downstairs.

I was greeted by one of my brothers hoes. In the kitchen, ALL IN MY DAMN HOT FRIES!!
"Now hoe, I know damn well you not eating my shit"! I said to her
"And if I am?" She said with too much attitude in her voice.
"First off bitch, you have no right to be having an attitude , when you a hoe, you eating my shit , and yo pussy smell like tomato juice. Now I suggest you put my shit down and get THE FUCK out my house before I beat you senseless" . After I said that she hurried and got out. Hoes man...

Mark and Andre came downstairs looking at me crazy . "The fuck was you yelling for girl" Mark said. "Man that hoe was eating my shit then wanna have an attitude . Dre I love you bro . I really do. But you better tame ya animals before I drag all them bitches". They both laughed but I was dead ass serious 😑. "Come on baby girl , we gotta get to school" . I loved when he called me that 😌

Did I mention that mark still lives with us . And that I have a little crush on him. But I don't want things to get complicated so I just hide my feelings for him. Plus he has way too many hoes for me, and I don't wanna slap a bitch.

-at school-
I was looking down at my phone when I heard my name being called. I turned around and it was my bitch Nicole. We've been friends since middle school . That girl is crazy asf , just like me😂 . I guess that's why we're so close. "Wassup mami , you looking fine" she said . Did I mention that she's mixed with Hispanic and black. She has that sexy ass accent . Lorddddd if I was gay 😂. "You look fine too bae" I responded . "Where yo fine ass brother" we both laughed. "You know he somewhere making money". She nodded in agreement . We started walking down the hall when we seen this ugly bitch paisley looking out way . I swear she hates me for no reason . I think that she thinks me and mark has something going on . So I just let her think that .

"Ugly bitches walking down the hallway" she said loud enough for me to hear .
"Glad to know that I have your attention baby girl , have a good day 😘" . I blew a kiss at her. I don't entertain these ugly ass hoes , simply because I don't keep up drama . Now if a bitch hit me , I'll be happy to BEAT A BITCH UP... YUP !! 😂 

Once Nicole and I got into class , we sat at our normal desk with the rest of the gang . It was me , Mark, Nicole, Damien , Cassie, and Henry .
We got through class and what not and now we was on break . But I don't have anymore classes after this so I could go home, well me and the crew. Yea , we smart asf !

We decided meet at my house so we could chill . When we all got there , everyone rushed to the kitchen. Fat ass kids . I got a movie ready while they picked out snacks.

15 minutes into the movie I started to get bored . "Aye y'all lets play a game. It's boring as fuck" .
"Truth or dare?" Damien said
"How about the dare game"? Mark said. Everybody nodded yea. I went to go get pens and paper for everyone and got a bucket. They would right all of their dares on the piece, ball it up and throw it into the bucket. After everyone was done , the game started.
Cassie pulled first . "I dare you to go outside where those old men are, and show them your titties" she read out loud. Everybody cracked Tf up . She shrugged and went outside . She acted like a hoe anyways so it shouldn't be bad for her.  She did it and the men were cheering . Then we all came back in the house .

Then Mark pulled . "Give the person next to you a lap dance" omg ! 😂 . I was next to him and Cassie was too . I lowkey seen how she licked her lips . I laughed a little while shaking my head . They turned on the music and he came to where I was ! I playfully rolled my eyes . Mark was really good at grinding so I was ready for him to dance on me . He started and I felt my self getting reallllll hot down there. I bit my lip and I think he saw it because he laughed a little. When the dance was over he winked at me and I laughed . We sat back down and the game continued . So far , someone had to lick toes , eat something from out the trash , and then what Mark and Cassie had to do.. It was now my turn..

"Tongue kiss the person on the right side of you" .. Omg . Mark was beside me. I looked at him to see that he was smirking! Did he want me to kiss him . " what happens if we don't want to do it "?
" you would have to lick someone's ass" we all laughed . I guess it's now or never..
I climbed on top of his lap as he grabbed my ass . I leaned in and kissed him . It felt amazing . Soon there was tongue added . I swear that kiss lasted about 2minutes and I enjoyed every second of it . I pulled away and bit my lip , while getting off of him.

They were just looking at us. "Ok then" Henry said causing all of us to laugh and my cheeks to turn red. "Aww my baby is blushing" Nicole said . I mugged her head and laughed . I looked over to Cassie and saw that she was mugging me . I just laughed and shrugged her off . Soon the game ended and everyone was leaving because we had school tomorrow.

As I was walking up the stairs, I heard Cassie's voice. I slowly walked back down to see that she was talking to Mark . She was rubbing all up on him and shit . I just shook my head . "I'll call you later" I heard Mark say . I just laughed and walked up stairs . I went to shower and changed into my night clothes and went to lay down . I was laying in my bed letting my thoughts take over . A few minutes later I was knocked out .