Chapter 3

-Next day-
Amber POV

I woke up in a good mood . Then I remembered lastnights events . I smiled to myself .I got up to get ready for school . I showered , brushed my teeth.. The whole morning routine .. I walked in my closet and picked out my outfit . I picked a black tight fitting skirt with a white loose fitting half shirt, With my all white high top vans. I put that on and added some silver accessories . I let my hair down and rocked it curly. I grabbed my phone and my white MCM backpack and walked downstairs .

I got me an apple with a bottle of water and sat down at the table waiting on Mark to finish eating . "Amber" Mark called me . "Wassup"?
"You know we gotta talk about what happened lastnight right"?

"What happened"? I acted confused. I knew exactly what he was talking about . "Man you know damn well what happened . Quit playing". I shook my head and laughed , while walking to throw my trash away. "Mark there is nothing to talk about ok . It was just a game . It meant nothing .." I said lien straight through my teeth. It meant everything to me . I loved that kiss . "Come on ma, you know you liked that shit " he said putting his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him .

"And how do you know what I liked"? He sucked his teeth. "Ok , Be like that then". He let me go and started to walk away. "Oh so you're mad now ? I know that kiss didn't mean shit to you Mark! You wanna know why I know that ? Because I seen you talking to Cassie once everybody left. She touching on you and you touching on her. But you wanna get mad at me ? .. Wowwww. " I responded and shook my head.

I honestly don't know why I have feelings for the kid. I guess because we grew up together and we are so much alike . Plus he is fineeee. But he is always fooling around with these girls and I don't need that.

He just stared at me . I laughed and walked off . I went outside and drove myself to school today . I didn't want to be in the car with him. Once I arrived , I seen Nicole waiting for me by the door. I gave her a hug and we greeted each other and walked into the building. We were talking and I was telling her about this morning when paisley lil ugly ass decides she wants to bump me ..

"Listen here lil hoe, I'm not in the fucking mood today, so if you don't wanna get ya ass beat , I suggest ya March ya lil scooby doo looking ass on over there with the rest of ya wu tang clan". Nicole laughed . "Well bitch today is my day . And I wanna fight you so wassup". She said back to me . I don't have time for this hoe today man . I just shook my head and started to walk off . Then ... That bitch grabbed my hair!! MY FUCKING HAIR.! Ion play that shit . I turned around and grabbed that bitches hair and slung her ass to the ground, I got on top of her and started banging her ass in her face. Then I started stomping her ass until somebody grabbed me . "BITCH THIS AINE OVER, DUMB ASS HOE" she yelled . "I'll be waiting for you dicking riding ass lil girl" I yelled back .

The security guard led me to the principles office . A few minutes later , they bring paisley in with her nose wrapped and a busted lip . The principle told us to explain what happened so I let her talk first . Then I told him my side . "Well paisley you aren't suspended , but you .. Miss Amber have the rest of the week off"
"What the fuck . This is some bullshit! You see she started the fucking fight SIR. What ? Is she riding yo dick too ? Goddamn .. I hate this fucking school .!!" I grabbed my shit and walked out of the office.

As I was walking to my car , I heard Nicole and the rest of them calling after me . I really didn't wanna turn around , but I did anyway. "Wassup y'all" I said . "You straight girl , I seen you get all in that ass like I been wanted you too 😂". Nicole said . I laughed and shrugged. "I bet that bitch won't try me Nomore"
"Damn right hoe! " Henry joked . We busted out laughing . "Well y'all I have 3days off so I'll be bored asf for the rest of the week" .. "Well all
Of our classes are done for today so we can come chill with you somewhere" Damien said . I nodded .

I looked behind the crew to see Mark all quiet with Cassie right beside him . "Why y'all not talking"? I asked . "Because we don't want too" Cassie responded. "Ok calm down . Just because you fucking him don't mean you get to speak for him and shit . So chill Tf out before I reach out and touch you" I responded and she shut up.

Andre POV

Heyyyy y'all . I know y'all haven't heard from me . Well here I am . I'm Andre . Light skin nigga with a lot of tattoos . I have dreads with red tips at the end I am now 33years old . Yea I'm old as fuck 😂. Anyways i was on my way to make this drop . I had one of my bestfriends and a couple of other workers with me since Mark couldn't come with me . My sister don't know that he does this with me . She barely even knows what I do . I plan on telling her tho . Real soon . Maybe even after this drop .

-1 hour later-
So the deal went the right way and I made about 3.5mill just then . That's the most I have ever gotten out of one deal . I split it with my workers and we went our separate ways.

Once I got home , I seen that nobody was home so I took that opportunity to go shower. Once I got out , I heard arguing downstairs . I knew it was Mark and Amber. I Putin my clothes and walked downStairs . They seen me and stopped . "Man wtf y'all yelling for"! Amber just rolled your eyes and was about to walk upstairs but I grabbed her arm . "Sit lil sis , I have something to tell you. Well WE " I said talking about me and mark . He sighed because he already knew what I was talking about . "Ok Amber you know how you always wondering where I work and what I do "? She nodded so I continued . "Well it turns out that .. I'm in the drug business". When I said that her eyes got big . "And so am I " Mark added.

Amber POV.

I can't believe this . First I argue with Mark , I fight at school , I almost beat Cassie's ass for getting slick, argue with Mark again. And now they are telling me this . "Why are you guys doing this? Didn't our parents die because of this that you're doing!?" They both put their heads down . "No don't fucking look down , what you're ashamed now !? Why Tf would you do this to me . ! You know I wouldn't want you to be doing this !" I was now crying . I can't believe they would stoop so low . "Amber we had no choice ! We were broke ! Living on the street ! And we all needed a fucking place to stay , food to eat , clothes to have . And we can't depend on nobody because we don't have any fucking family ! So lower yo fucking voice because I'm doing this shit to make sure you straight ! " Andre yelled . The room got quiet . "We know it was the wrong time to tell you A , shit I didn't even know we was gonna tell you now . But trust us ok . We are only doing this to make sure you wouldn't have to want for anything baby girl . We are gonna get out of this game . We said that we was .. We Are . Just give us time" Mark added . I just nodded and walked upstairs .

I got in my bed and layer down . This is too much for me to handle . I just payed there and cried myself to sleep .

Mark POV

I feel so bad for Amber right now . I've been doing her so wrong lately , I know I have . I really do like Amber . I wanna be with her . But I know it would never work out . I never meant to hurt her . I'm gonna talk to her when she wake up .

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear my phone ringing . It was Cassie . I was beyond annoyed with this girl .
"What Tf you want man"
"Don't fucking answer the phone like that Mark"
"You got 5 seconds to tell me wtf you want or I'm hanging up , I'm not in the mood right now "
"When are you coming over again"?
"Never man"
"Why not Mark , you know this pussy was good"
"Actually no it wasn't , yo shit loose as fuck , and it's dry . I don't like over used pussy . Sorry" and I hung up .

I laughed at my self and went upstairs to my room . I dived on my bed and let my sleep take over ...

Nicole In mm