The beginning

(that girl in the video is not me)

My mom had me on August 12, 2003. I was the best thing that ever happened to them. The first thing my mom thought was 'Wow is this really happening?'.  Over the years I became more and more smart, cute, and attached to my parents with each passing day.  I loved and absolutely adored my mom, she was the nicest lady you would ever meet. I was a very smart little girl, My mom would write a word in chalk, and I would copy it. My mom taught me everything I needed to know about the world. I love every moment with her, she was my life. She loved me with her whole heart, she loved me and I loved her. She would take a bullet for me, and still will. My dad loved me with his whole heart? At least I thought so, he was almost never around for most of my childhood. he was either in the chair reading, or in the office. I loved him, and still try even when he gets angry. He was almost always traveling or working. He loved my mom, or at least I thought he did. Until I was 5 years old, he argued with my mom all the time. Once he asked me who I liked better. At night when I yelled form my mom my dad would come, and when I yelled form my dad my mom would come. I didn't know why my parents hated each other so much. They were suppose to love each other trough the thick and thin. The argued all the time until just after I turned 6 years old.