PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Paisley Smith is not the most popular, prettiest, skinniest or like-able girl.

She gets bullied, not just by five boys that go by the names Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Niall but everyone else in her school.

Nobody likes her. She gets pushed around and gets called harsh names.

The worst part was she gets abused at home by her father, she had a really depressing life already but when her father was accused of rape and murder by an unknown person and he goes to jail now it's just Paisley and her mother.

Her mother had to come from California to London to take care of Paisley until she turns eighteen. Now Paisley no longer gets abused but there's still school where all the kids are cruel to her. Junior year is almost over and Paisley's mother finally convinces Paisley to change her style and lose some weight.

Senior year is coming wait till everyone sees her - New And Improved - look

...........

Paisley's POV

Do you ever get that feeling in your stomach where you feel like someone is punching you repeatedly and when your cheeks burn hotter than the sun?

Embarrassment. That's what it is. Well, that's me right now.

Ella Johnson just pulled my pants down in front of everyone, people are calling me a slut, tramp, and some are whistling at my black lace thong.

Why did I chose to wear that today?

I quickly pulled my pants up and everyone still stayed staring at me. I sat down and began eating my lunch trying to ignore all the hurtful comments and holding back tears that are threatening to drop then I heard whispers around me.

"She's ugly and fat but I say that thong is sexy."

"She just wants attention."

"What a whore."

"She should just die in a hole."

"You can see her fat blubber sticking out."

"Worthless piece of crap."

I look up to see five familiar guys staring at me, they all laughed at me and one with a quiff said, "Your pathetic."

Blonde hair lad said, "Slut."

Curly haired one said, "Lose some weight."

One with a fringe said, "Fucking ugly."

And the one with the birthmark said

"Selfless cunt."

Why me, why?

I just left my food there and I ran away with tears streaming all over my face.

What did I do to deserve this fucking torture?

I am worthless.

I think it's my time.

I deserve to die.

..........................

So that's the prologue :)

Really hope you guys like it!

Comment what you guys think and vote if its good :)

I'll update tomorrow bye guys :)

x British_Irish1D x