Chapter 5: Just Now Seeing Her. For The First Time.

*Bruno's POV*

I'll admit it I was a little nervous tonight. I was hopping on one foot to the other staring at the huge black curtain in front of me. Brooklyn, please be good to me tonight, I mentally plead.

I couldn't take it any longer. I wanted to see the faces of my fans. My amazing, supportive, loving fans. I draw back the curtain just enough for me to see and scan out the crowd. Trying to get a good view of each of there faces. Then that's when I saw her. Olive skin and long dark brown hair. She was wearing a grey shirt, black leather jacket, and light blue jeans.

Beautiful. No. Beautiful wasn't even a strong enough word to describe her. I stared at her a while. Then she lifted her head, her gaze meeting mine. She had these big dark brown eyes that just sparkled under the small amount of light.

The world around me was just a blurred line. It's was just her. Just her looking back at me. She turns around as like she was making sure I was looking at her. Of course I'm looking at you! You're so damn gorgeous, who wouldn't want to stare? I mentally question.

Once she faces me again, I give her a genuine, warm smile. She smiles back sweetly. Her smile, oh her smile was just... Perfect. She was so original. So unique. So different. I just wanted to grab her and hold her til the end of time. I want to hold her hand, kiss her face and lips.

I felt like I already knew who she was. Like she's always been in my life but I'm just now seeing her. For the first time.

I'm going to be singing to her, and she's going to be watching me. I felt like this performance was all just for her and well, it basically was. Now.

She looked down, obviously embarrassed and trying not to let me see her blushing face. I watched her for a little while longer and peel my eyes away before anyone else noticed me. I drew the curtain back in place.

Sigh.

I stand there staring at the curtain as if to burn a whole through it. Reliving those couple of seconds I had with her.

Mystery Girl.

Scratch that.

Dream Girl.

That sounds worse. Lets just go back to Mystery Girl.

Or maybe combine the two? Mystery/Dream Girl. Yep that will suffice, for now, until I found out what her name is.

Then we'll get married.

Have kids.

Grow old.

And die together in each others arms.

Like in that one romance movie. With Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams.

I'm getting way in over my head right now.

I was interrupted from my daydream when my good friend, Phil, lays a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright man? I saw you peeking in on the crowd. You look a little nervous." Phil's face was full of concern.

"Me? Nervous? Nah, never... I'm Bruno fucking Mars..." I pause, and then say very quietly, "It's just..." But I trailed off, I can't tell him about Mystery/ Dream Girl now, it's too soon. I shook my head and just said nothing.

Phil wasn't convinced, "Alright, but I'm not letting this conversation slip by. You've been acting really weird these past couple of minutes... Interrogation starts right after the show" he chuckles and walks off to go talk to Phred.

I shook off his comment and proceeded with my vivid daydream with Mystery/Dream Girl.

I was determined. Nothing was going to stop me from seeing her, nothing.

Well except this show. For now.

••••

Comment. Vote. And. Share.