Chapter 1:New Home, New Start

Ellie's P.O.V

"Come on, El! This is exciting! We're back in South Fork! You'll get to see Levi and Olivia! It's been so long." My mom says as we pull into our new driveway. Yeah, exciting, moving right in the middle of the semester. I thought

"Yeah, exciting. Why couldn't we have stayed back in, Atlanta?" I say " Where my friends are?"

My mom unbuckles her seatbelt and turns to me. Great, she's gonna give me the mom-glare. That is the glare your receive right when your about to get a lecture.

"Ellie, I know its hard coping with this. But, we have too deal with it. Think positive. Look, we have a house, a car, clothes and food! We should be grateful, that not everything ended that night Ellie. " My mom says "Now, help me pack, remember you start school Wensday."

I nodded while she grabbed some boxes from the U-haul, and went inside. Our house was a small white house. We had no upstairs. Well, I guess that was good.

"Come on,Levi!" Someone complained. "Ugh, why do you have too be so slow! She's going to be home any minute now."

I smile at the voice. Olivia.

"I am pretty sure, the girl who you are looking for is right here, Olivia Allen."

Olivia turned around and stopped in her tracks, causing Levi to bump into me.

"Whoa, you okay Levi?" I say.

"Never better, Ellie." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Ahh, it looks like the whole gang is back. Yay! Now, time for some coffee. I go get some. Orders?" My mom says.

"Vanilla Bean Frappuccino." I say.

"I'll just have a regular coffee." Levi said.

"Me too." Olivia said.

"Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes, El. And guys, try not to ruin the house. We just moved here."

"Okay," I say and pick up some boxes.

"Here let me help." Levi said and grabbed the boxes from my hands. I was about to protest. But, he was already in the house.

"That was nice of him." I say.

"Yeah. Anyways, you missed out on so much! You remember Conner Hoyt, right?" Olivia said. Of course I remember him. He was the biggest asshole in this town. Yet, his sister, Mary is so sweet and nice.

"Yeah, I remember him. He was Levi's bully in the fourth grade. He an asshole." I said.

"Preach. Anyways, he's the new bad boy in town. Rumors say he is part of a gang. Don't know who is all in it." Olivia says. I tensed up at the mention of a gang. I hope she meant his friends, but that is unlikely.

"Also, Leach Boltenhouse's dad is the principal of Martin High. She is a total bitch." Olivia adds as we go into my house. Levi was sitting on the couch.