Chapter 2: The Time Capsule

Levi's P.O.V

"So, what's wrong with mom?" I asked as we got into my sister's, BMW. Yeah, lucky right?

"Nothing... In fact, the alert wasn't about Mom at all. It's about Lilly." Olivia said and all shock goes through me.

"Lilly? As in Lilly Holden, the girl who I used to date and the one who cheated on me?"

"No, its Lilly Collins." She says, sarcastically.

I look at her for a minute.

"Oh my gosh, of course it's Lilly Holden! I don't know any other Lillys."

"What did she want?" I asked.

"She wanted to get back together with you." Olivia said. That's when I stomped out of that car. There was no freaking way, that I was getting back together with Lilly. I don't even know why I dated her in the first place.

I began, to walk, I just wanted to get away from the conversation about Lilly.I soon, realized, that I was in the middle of nowhere.

"How did I get here?!?" I said to no one. Suddenly, I ended up stabbing my foot on something.

"Fuck,fuck, fuck!" I cursed, in pain.

I looked down at the item, that had stubbed my toe. Shock filled my eyes as I pick it up. It was a time capsule, that had the names, Levi Allen and Ellie Jackson, on it. I blow off the dust that was on there. I opened the metal, marvel, lunch box. Pictures of us, were in it. The necklace that I gave Ellie, was in there. I go to a nearby log, and sit down.

I chuckled to myself, when I saw a picture of Olivia and I's tenth birthday. It was the day Ellie spitted water out of her nose, because she was laughing so hard. My phone started to ring. I pull it out, to see that I am receiving a call from Olivia.

"Don't freaking scare me like that, Levi James Allen! You had, Ellie, Mom, and I having a freaking panic attack! Did you know that you've been gone
for over three hours?!?! Tell me where you are, Ellie and I will pick you up. By the way, we had to postpone dinner for you! And, I wanted my food!" Olivia rants. I roll my eyes. Ellie was panicking for me? Why would she do that? I thought.

Because, she's your friend idiot! The voice in my head, says.

Hey, your my conscious! Your supposed to tell me, right from wrong, and you didn't!

No, it is your responsibility to do that, not mine! You choose your own actions. Mr. Smarty-pants, says.

Ugh, he may be smart, but he is a pain in the butt.

I heard that! It said.

"Wait, why am I talking to myself?" I asked.

"Actually, you weren't talking to yourself." Olivia says. "You were talking to me. And, did you just call me a he?"

Awe, crap, she's is going to release her inner beast on me. Which is not good.

"Uh, n-no..." I trail off.