CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3: Nico di Angelo

you felt a cold hand grab your wrist. You saw it was connected to a arm, and body.
A body you didn't know. You saw him. A dark and mysterious boy, with dark clothes.  Wow...  You thought, he's... He's... whoa. "Here, take this,'' he says. He gives you a skull ring. its his. You thought. ''What am I suppose to do with this?!" you ask. ''Think of camp,'' he voice hushed. ''What camp?! I don't know any camps!" you replied. ''Well, think of teenagers having a bonfire, kids fighting in a break arena. Or think of the Greek Gods.'' he says. "Fine.'' you whispered. You both run to the door, not knowing what you grabbed, you catch a frying pan from the dining table. The Minotaur run towards both.  You let go of his hand and run towards it.

BANG!! You hit the Minotaur at the nose, buying you time to think of what the boy said.
Teenagers in a bonfire, kids fighting in a Greek arena. The Greek Gods. You think deeply.

"Go!" the boy grabbing your wrist again. ''What?! But my (father/mother) is in trouble! And who the heck are you?!'' you ask the boy.

''Tell you later, but we need to run go.'' he says, ''Tap the ring.'' he says pointing at the ring in your hands. You tap it fast.

Zummmmm!

''Okay, we are far from that thing! Now tell me, Who are you and why did you do that?!" you ask impatiently.

He chuckles.

''What's so funny, huh? I almost died in there and my (mom/dad) is in trouble!"

''Its okay. Your (mom/dad) will be fine, trust me. And as my name, I'm Nico, Nico di Angelo.

Nico....