Maybe One Day (Last Chapter)

Don't hate me because of the ending and the answer is no, I do not plan on making a sequel for this story. This chapter will make you feel a lot of things you were warned.

He opens the door I the pack house and
gets down on his knees infront of the pack and says "Evelyn" "as my mate I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he pauses and pulls a black box out of his pocket "will you make me the luckiest man alive by marrying me ?", he asks.

My eyes skim the room to ding everyone looking at me expectantly. "No" I say my voice breaking ice. A collective gasp rings out in the room.

" Thank you, thank you, you made me a stronger person and you- you saved me but ,I don't know if I will ever forgive you, a few months doesn't even come close to seven years, I need time. I need to be free, explore the world live a normal life, with you I can never look at you without having the fear of you letting the pack members hit me".

"I'm not rejecting you as a mate, but I need to be free, I can't even date you right now, not now, but maybe one day".

He quickly nods as if he understands. I pick up my suitcase and gather all of my things and head to the door, open it then turn around. "Goodbye Tate" I whisper, but of course the whole room heard me. "Goodbye Evelyn", he whispers back.

The End