Marked

Copyright @2015

This story is copyright if anyone sells reproduces or does any type of copying in any way will be punishable by law Thank You

I promise the  last Evelyn

As we walked outside,  the cool breeze whipped my hair around. It felt so good to have fresh air. I pick up the hair that's in my face and put it behind my hair, I look up at Tate he just looks... Determined .

In a flash Tate picked me up bridal style then we were.... AT THE PACK HOUSE?!?!?!. What are we doing here? He set me down gently on the couch and silently went upstairs.

I have so many unanswered questions. Like why my hair is red? Or what we are doing here. I'm so absorbed in my own thoughts, I don't realize Tate is towering over me he asks a question that takes me completely off guard. "Can I mark you". I am stunned to silence.

His eyes are a golden color, when I don't say anything he asks again "can I mark you". I nod I try to appear confident and composed. But God knows my stomach is in knots and Bella is about to die from a fit of happiness. His eyes turn silver he asks " are you sure .?I mean there is no rush". "Positive" I say even though I'm not so positive. Tate sits down next to me his canines extract and I bent my neck for him to bite me and get it over with.

I bites me I wince at first ,but then I feel this pull towards him.

I look down Tate is still biting me ,he licks up all the blood, and bends his neck for me to mark him. My canines extract and I bite him whoa I am taken completely aback he taste exactly how he smells, pine trees and cinnamon. I pull away and retract my canines. I want to see how my mark looks so I place the palms of my hands beside me and lift myself up. Two wolves howling under the moon. In the mirror the Moon Goddess appears she winks then disappears. I smoke. At my mark, WAIT why did I let him mark me, I'm supposed to be mad at him, hold a grudge at him.

" Let's go" Tate says. "Okay" I say. We walk out the pack house when another splitting pain goes through my head. And that's the last thing I remember.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's P.O.V

I manage to catch her just as she is about to fall on the floor some of her red hair is sprouting blond. What's with this color changing? Seriously I just wish she would stay the same for like I don't know five minutes. " Don't criticize her it's not her fault." My wolf Cayden says. " I'm not criticizing her but don't you think it's ridiculous she is always changing like what gives" I say. " You will find out soon enough" he says then cuts off the connection. I groan why does he always have to be so mysterious. I bring her to her temporary room, place her in bed, tuck her in and whisper " Goodnight my little mate". And silently walk out the door.

😊😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😊😊☺️😊☺️

Hey guys Kemi here two updates in one week, I will try to do this often. Thank you for reading, Loves Ya

- Kemi