One

Miarah.

I pushed Carr and began to walk away from him.

"Give it up, Miarah!",he said as he pulled my hair. I yelped in pain kicking and screaming, covering my face.

"Leave me ALONE!", I yelled at Carr beginning to run. I felt myself being pushed on the cold hard floor.

"You shouldnt always depend on running, baby", Carr smirked walking away. I huffed and began pushing myself off the floor.

"Im ugly.", I said over and over again walked to the girls' bathroom.

"Im ugly.", I said looking the mirror. I touched my face looking closer.

"Why you lookin at yoself like that?", I looked to my side and saw my best friend Jeremih. Yes Jeremih's a girl. Her mom and dad wanted a boy, really.

"They said  Im ugly.", She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"How long are you gonna play thios game? You know what, we are going shopping", she grabbed my arm, "Come on."

**

I got out the car and slammed the door closed watching Rimiah sprint to the doors.

"Come on!", I sighed and started running to her.

"Where we going first", I asked her pulling out my phone and ear-plugs.

"Wet Seal.", I nodded putting the plugs in my ears, listening to M.I.A - Bring The Noize.

"Ooh this is cute!"

**

I collapsed on the couch looking at the amount of bags Jermih bought.

"Shame", I mumbled. I felt the nose piercing she got for me and looked at the belly ring. I was going to have to get used to it.

I checked the time and it was 5:38 PM. I sighed and put all the bags in both of my hands and walked upstairs.

I pushed the door open and my Yorkie (she's 10 weeks) Diamond was sitting on the bed. I smiled and sat the bags down, closing the door quietly.

"Come here, Dia", I kneeled down and she jumped off the bed running into my arms. I picked her up and put her in the doggy bed and ran my finger through my hair. I went through  the bags and put the clothes on the bed.

[NEXT DAY]

I changed into my clothes (MM or fashionproductions404.polyvore.com { #321 } ) and put on clear lipgloss. I looked at myself again and smirked.

"Not bad.", I opened my bedroom door and ran downstairs. I grabbed the keys off the counter.

"Later mom!", I slammed the door closed and walked to my 2010 2004 mustang. I got in and closed the door.

**

I walked through the crowd. All the girls gave me stank looks and I gave them back. I elt Carr burning a hole through my head. I eyed him and quickly walked to my locker, putting things in and taking them out.