Jacob

Makayla in the Multimedia.
Soooo cute.

17

   Makayla was on my shoulders, we were watching the Penguins slide into the water.

   I smiled big as hell hearing how fascinated she was.

   Jasmine has been distant towards me the whole time we were here.

   I was thankful for that because I was still pissed at her.

   Everytime I look at my Angel, I just get so pissed off because I missed those years with her.

So I take my anger out on Jasmine.

   My phone started vibrating in my pocket, I grabbed my phone out.

   It was my manager calling me.

   I handed Angel to Jasmine, then walked somewhere quiet.

Phone conversation:
Mom: Hey, baby. You have a party you need to go to tonight for the label.

Me: Do I have to go ma? I'm not really feelin it today..

Mom: Yes baby, you have to go. You need to come over my house tomorrow, so we can talk.

Me: Okay, I love you.

Ma: I love you too.

   Right when I got off the phone with my ma, I seen Jasmine walking to where I was.

   My eyes glanced down to her hand, she still had the promise ring on her finger.

I only wear it when I miss you..

    A smirk found its way to my lips, I quickly hid it though.

   Jasmine gave me a soft smile, "Uhm, we're going to see Mya and David's new Apartment later.. are you gonna come?"

I still couldn't believe my homie was moving out, it's gonna feel weird with him not being in the crib.

   "....I'm busy." I stood up, while biting my bottom lip looking her up and down.

   She nodded, "I get it.." She tried to walk away from me, but I grabbed her hand pulling her back.

   Jasmine kept her eyes glued to the floor.

   I grabbed her chin and made her look up at me.

   Those brown eyes..

   "Stop, I get it. You don't want to be around me." She tried to move my hand but I stopped her.

   "I just need a little time, Jas. I'm still pissed off, I'm trying to forgive you. Just give me some time."

   She pouted, "How much time do you need? I miss you."

   I smiled big, "I don't know mama, be patient with me. I'm dealing with a lot right now."

   She looked away, "I'm not patient though."