Jasmine

43

I just got out the shower and Nivea-Don't mess wit my man was blasting through my hot pink Dre beat speakers.

My hips swayed left to right on their own while I shook my natural wet curly hair out and danced to the beat.

"Finally got a brother that's down for me, don't mess wit my man." I sang while brushing my hair out.

I couldn't help but dance this my song, so I ran in the bedroom while keeping a grip on my towel so it wouldn't fall.

"If you mess wit my man, I'm gonna be the one to bring it to ya. Here's a little advice for you, find your own man." I sang into my hairbrush while swaying my hips.

I turned around and jumped once I seen Jacob standing at the doorframe with an amused smile on his face.

Deja vu.

"Somebody's inna good mood huh?" Jacob asked me while leaning off the doorframe.

I clutched my towel close to my body scared that it might fall off me.

Jacob bit his bottom lip while looking at me up and down. "When you done getting dressed, come down to the studio for me. I want you to hear somethin."

I stared at him for a minute thinking how sexy he looked when he bit his lip like that.

"Jasmine?"

I blinked and finally answered him. "Huh? Oh yeah yeah, I'll meet you down there."

Jacob nodded and left out the room, making his way downstairs to the studio.

I took a deep breath cause I knew I was about to have a panic attack.

I always try to look good for Jacob at all times because he's my man but it's time to face my insecurities.

No make-up.

I went upstairs to Jacob's room, soon as I walked in I smelled his cologne.

Oh god, it smelled so damn good.

I went in his closet and took out a plain white t-shirt and some sweatpants.

Jacob hasn't seen me completely at my natural state yet..my stomach feels like it's turning into knots. Scared that he won't like the way i look without the makeup.

After I was done getting dressed, I walked down to Makayla's room.

I just wanted to check on her and make sure she's still sleeping.

When I peeked in her room, Makayla was knocked out. Her legs all spreaded out with her hair in her face.

I smiled at her, my baby is such a wild sleeper.

I closed her door and made my way down to the studio.

Halfway down there i heard a song being played.

I turned the corner and seen Jacob sitting in the studio chair. He looks so damn sexy when he's working ugh.

Jacob bobbed his head to the song and leaned back into his chair.