Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 2

Please comment and vote!!!

This has been edited by Desdemonia432

Chapter 2

“It’s been thirty minutes, we should take her to the hospital,” someone’s sexy voice said beside me. “Caramel, hey beautiful, can you hear me? Caramel?” he asked franticly. I just wanted to open my eyes and reassure him I was all right but my body wouldn’t allow it.

“Okay lover boy, get away from her - how the hell do you know her, anyway? Have you been stalking her?” Chris said, back to his arrogant self.

“Chris shut up or get out. You should be thanking him - he caught her before she hit the floor and her heads already hurting. Blade, she’s going to be all right. I think the stress of everything just got to her.” Mathew whispered extremely loudly so everyone could hear.

“She’s been stressed because of me?” That sexy angelic voice said, concern seeping into that beautiful voice. He gently touched my forehead stroking the little bump that had formed. “What happened to her forehead? I was going to ask her but thought it would be too much of a personal question.”   

“Nothing happened, she just fell!” Chris yelled quickly. Yeah, he would say that. The room went silent. I wonder where Mr and Mrs Dowerson have gone? My arm was starting to hurt - it was digging into something hard in the sofa. I moved my arm so I was more comfortable.

“Caramel, you awake?” the sexy voice asked and I opened my eyes to see the sexy guy with the sexy voice. “How you feeling?”

“Blade...” I whispered. I touched his cheek to make sure I wasn’t dreaming - this was the guy, he was really here, he was the most hottest guy I’ve ever laid eyes on and I have the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with him. When we met at the hospital he didn’t play a move on me - he was just friendly. “I understand now,” I said out loud.

“Caramel, what do you understand?” Blade said putting his hand over mine and pressing it to his cheek.

“Why you didn’t make a move on me in the hospital.” I replied smiling at him.

“Who said I was thinking of making a move?” he said, wagging his eyebrows at me and giving me that sexy crooked smile.

“Well, if I remember correctly, your eyes couldn’t leave my body.”

“Ooooooh, look who’s talking! Well the reason I didn’t make a move was because I had already a blind date with someone and I was lucky enough for it to be you,” he said softly, kissing me on my forehead.

I looked up and everyone had left the living room. It was 7 o’clock, they were all having dinner.“I don’t understand... How, how can it be you? You were in a different car to your parents! I don’t understand.”

“Well, I drove down myself because the limo driver goes extremely slow,” he saidcasually.

“Yeah but the limo driver can at least avoid a sheep!” I laughed.

He gave me a sarcastic smile, “How can it not be me? I am Mr Dowerson’s son, and the youngest, so it has to be me. Why? Are you disappointed?” he said jokingly, but I could see the curiosity burning in his eyes. Tough - he isn’t going to get the answer to that question.

“You know this family tradition of yours, how did it come about? Why would you want to marry a poor orphan?” I questioned him.

“Okay, I’m going to put this short. Around 400 years ago there were too many orphans in the village that my ancestors lived in. The rich people would take them in as slaves or ship them off to other countries to sell, but my great great great great great great grandfather hated that, so he got his youngest son to marry one of the orphans. When his son grew up, he got his son to marry an orphan, and it just went on. Our fathers liked the idea and it just became a family tradition.” he explained, taking the role of a cute story teller.