What would I be?

What would you do if you were stuck in another dimension and had to fight for your life in order to stay alive? What can you do really? You're stuck inside a video game for who knows how long until some brave soul defeats the final boss(who is also the creator of this game). You want to live, so you have no choice. But here's the bigger question. What type of person would you be in this second world? Would you be the type to run into chaos head first, the type to strategize a plan to make the most logical plan to victory and the least injuries for your team, decide that you want to be a npc(non-playable character), or perhaps you're the type to follow those who are confident in what they're doing.

As for me, I would be the type who would be a fighter, but not just any type. I would be the musical kind. I'd be a musical fairy who brings joy to all who come in contact with me.It would almost seem like I'm one of the nine mythological muses. By day I'm just your regular game citizen. Doing virtual things in virtual ways. And by night I'm an archer who defeats monsters and battles evil that is unworthy to live on this dimensional plane. Plus, I also want to live through this nightmare.

This is a world full of chaos and no one can escape unharmed whether it's physical or mental. No one in your family knows where you've disappeared. I mean they see you physically, but they're not really sure if you're dead or alive. It's almost like your soul left your body because it's stuck somewhere else. And it's not just you. It's hundreds of thousands of people who played this game. Oh, and I might want to suggest that you try to stay alive in this world as well. It's not like you have three lives here like you do in those platform games. If you die in this game, you die in real life. According to the creator(a.k.a The Gamemaster), not only will you die in the game, the NerveGear(It's a headset that links your brain into the game) will act like a microwave and fry your brain till there's nothing left of it.