twenty.

Chapter twenty.

Ms America told me to put on some music, so I did. I don't know why she wanted me to, but I assumed it was to make her feel better about her day. Random songs played in the background while she finished the ice cream.

"I like this song," her head slowly moved back and forth to the music as I sat on the couch next to her. The television was on mute. "Can you sing?" She tilted her head back, but her eyes still couldn't reach mine. I smiled, shaking my head. "Huh?" She became impatient before I realised she couldn't see me.

"Nah,"

"You can't, or don't wanna?" I heard the amusement in her voice. My smile turned into a grin.

"Can you sing?"

"Probably," she shrugged. "Um, probably not actually. I'll sing if you sing?" She placed the empty bowl of ice cream on the coffee table in front of her.

"Can we change the subject?" I almost laugh, not wanting to sing.

"No," she stated as she looked ahead at the television. "Ooh!" Her voice echoed in my ears, oh how loud she was. "She's so hot, body goals." I practically heard her grinning. I smiled at the thought of her pearly whites as I looked at what she was looking at. It took me a mere three seconds to realise who it was. My face dropped.

"Pia?" I mumbled to myself, but Ms America seemed to have heard me.

"She looks so familiar, her name is Pia?" I almost froze, my dearest Pia was on my TV screen, looking as sexy as ever. "She could also be an underwear model, actually," she giggled, subtly hiding her envious nature. She does a little underwear modelling anyway.

"What song should I sing?" I blurted, wanting to avoid Pia in front of Ms America. She turned her whole body to face me with a grin.

"You know that song...that High by the Beach song-"

"Lana Del Rey? Isn't that too slow?" She nodded, then narrowed her eyes at me.

"I want it to be sensual." She had already forgotten about the model.

"Okay." We stared at each other for a few seconds before she started rushing me to sing. "Boy, look at you looking at me," I tried to keep my voice stable. She was sitting on her knees, watching me. "I know you know how I feel," her lips parted as I hid my nervousness. I can't sing, I thought. I paused.

"Carry on, don't stop," she urged me slowly, placing her hand on my knee. I smiled again, not keeping track of how much I smile with her.

"Loving you is hard, being here is harder. You take the wheel," I felt her hand move slightly higher than my knee. "I don't wanna do this anymore, it's so surreal," she squeezed my thigh lightly. "I can't survive, if this is all that's real,"

"My favourite part," she whispered, closing her eyes.

"All I wanna do is get high by the beach, get high by the beach, get high," I started singing the chorus. She then started to hum along. "All I wanna do is get by by the beach, get by baby, baby, bye," I noticed her other hand travelling down her torso, ever-so-slowly making its way to the button of her trousers. "Bye." I gulped. "The truth is I never," I tried to focus on what I was singing, but my mind wanted to know what she was up to. "Bought into your bullshit," her pants was unbuttoned and her hand proceeded to wander subtly. "When you would pay tribute to me, 'cause I know that-"

"I wanna feel you," she sang out loud, cutting me off, in a seductive manner. Her eyes never opened. "I want it all." I watched her sway, "baby, I wanna feel you," the unfamiliar song sounded sexual, "I want it all. Ah, ah, ah," her sounds sounded moany as she stretched them. "Baby, I wanna touch you," I noticed her hand making subtle circular motions where her crotch is. "I wanna feel you in my bones," is this really happening? My mind became clouded. I felt something, but no blood was rushing down there. "Baby, I wanna fuck you," she brought her hand to her face, opened her eyes slightly and parted her lips, bringing her two fingers to her tongue. "Ah, ah, ah," she repeated the heavily-breathy moans for the song. "I wanna feel you," she moved closer to me, still on her knees. Both her hands were on me, taking off my pants. I should be hard. "Baby," she looked me in the eyes, "I want it all," she held the note, which impressed me. I felt her hand on my bare cock, slowly massaging it as she continued to sing.

"Well, this certainly escalated...um, quickly."

"I wanna climb on top of you, and let you explore my body. I want you to grip my ass and hips so mean while I ride you," why does everyone have to be so rough all the time? I internally whined, more frustrated because I couldn't get hard - I blamed Pia. "Just let me fuck you," she placed her legs on either side of my thighs as her face hovered over mine. "I'm gonna fuck you," she whispered, practically breathless.

Her clothed core was right on top of mine as she slowly grinded on me, pushing her ass out before her hips moved closer to mine. She repeated this movement a couple of times. "Get hard for me, I wanna feel your big...package," why does it feel like this is moving to fast for me? Fuck.

She lifted her body a bit while pulling my underwear down, revealing my penis. She bit down on her lip as she admired it. "Talented boy." I felt more as she rolled her hips on top of me, this time moving sideways and in a circle as well. I tried to focus, I had to focus.

I thought about things that turned me on...but nothing worked...then my mind was locked on the time I had with Pia. Trying to get her out of my mind, my thoughts refused to cooperate. Suddenly, I felt myself becoming hard and more horny. She gasped.

She brought her lips to my ear and started telling me how naughty I was, which only contributed to my horniness. I craved to be inside of her properly, to be fucked by her as roughly as she wanted to. I was ready for Ms America...but she slowed down and I realised that her kisses were wet because of warm tears.

"A-are you all right?" I gripped her arms and looked at her, but she buried her face in my chest. I hushed her and rubbed her back.

"I can't...I can't do this." She wiped her face and got off of me. Her back faced me as she buttoned her trousers again. Thoughts of Sexual Pia fought with thoughts of Emotional America. Go down, Boy, I internally said to my lower body.

"Hey, it's okay. This doesn't need to happen right now." I wanted her to talk to me without pushing her, but her mind closed her off. She locked herself in her pretty mind, and she said goodbye to me. I urged her to stay, but she made her decision. I tried hugging her at least, but she slithered out of my reach, out the door.

There's definitely something wrong with me, right?