Chapter two

Chapter 2

I get done cleaning,my arms sore from mopping,the whole dirty dusty,muddy floor.

I sigh as brush my beach blonde hair out of my face,my waves falling back down to my shoulders,I sigh pulling my hair into a high poney tail.

I rub my eyes,tiredly I walk to the frige and start to get the soup I was makeing for the boys,I feel my eye lids get heavy but I blink my eyes geting the sleepniess out of my head trying not to fall asleep.

I stir the soup in the big pan,I rest my elboe on the counter and rest my chin on my hand and,close my eyes falling asleep leting the soup not get fully prepared

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to an furious max shouting "Where the hell is the dinner?!"and slamming the frige hard makeing the food in it make a noise.

I jump from sleeping and look at the surface of the soup now hard,and it is now spoiled cold,my eyes widen,I start to stir it fastly trying to get it ready.

He narrows his eyes at me,almost slits,I began to shake barley,he snatches my wrist sqeezeing it hard causing my hand to turning it egg shell white.

I wince and he says "Oliver looks like he isn't geting his pay this month."bitterly and throws me down I start crying,not for me,for Oliver, he knew how much I cared for oliver.

"P-please no,he needs this!"I screech out,crying breathing heavily,I need Oliver to survive,it's my fault if he dies,mine.

~Flash back~

I was siting in my room humming,I hear a loud bang the door slamming,I hide in my closet,knowing mom and dad was home,I think 'oliver!' he was in his room playing with his cars, I hear a screech from my brother,I wait and walk to my the room after 20 minutes,the bathroom,Oliver was in the bathtub,his skin a bright cherry red,he had a bit of skin off of his skin,flesh showed.

I gulped and ran to the bathtub,I grabed him the water boiling hot,I have a scar on my arm from that,I wince and pull him out of the bathtub.

I look at him in disbelief,a tear rolled down my cheek as I ran to the kitchen and grabed the phone and called 911 then I blacked out.

~End of flash back~

Tears rolled down my cheek as I thought of the terrible memory.

I then felt maxs collide with my face and pass out.

(Ok so the idea was from Babysitting one direction so..CRIDET TO HER!!!!Anywho what do y'all think so far,ideas? Kik me?!

-hannah

🍀❤)