Chapter 4

(Alright my cousins gonna write this one,I am to lazy to,so if you want her to write more just say so and I will give it to y'all perfect girls/maybe boys!!!😍😘😍😘😁😄 -Hannah 🍀❤.)

Chapter 4

Harry said not to worry about getting him to pass out, but I was freaking out like crazy. I started to sob but I got over it when he got an idea.

Harry - "ok, let's just take him to the club and he'll think he got waisted and past out!"

Me - "ok, let's make it quick though."

As we got in the car I started crying again, I just couldn't help it, knowing that he would hurt me, or worse try murdering Harry or me! I was so scared! Still, Harry conferred me and made me feel at least the bit of happiness knowing that my brother wouldn't do such a brutal thing to me.

I calmed down and looked straight ahead on the road trying not to hesitate looking at my brothers beaten up body.

We got to the club, it was a ten minute drive but felt like thirty. We started dragging him out. Harry did the most effort though. All because he weighed like a thousand pounds to me.

We got him on a chair as everyone backed away, we looked around, everyone frowned, we ran out the club and got to the car and drove off. We didn't even notice that when we ran, he fell on the floor.

Since Harry was in his car as we dropped off Max, he decided to drop me off at my house and if he comes home then hide.

I got home and was about to get out the car when a tear rolled down my face, and more. I hugged Harry more, telling him I didn't want to leave him. I'd be lonely at the house and be in misery if Max ever found me.

He had a tear rolling down his cheek, he knew what I've been through.

Harry - "get in." he said.

I did as well and he drive me off to his house, I was relieved, I knew I could be safe here. Max didn't know where Harry lived, and I happy about it.