The experiment

~ year 2034 9:34 ~It was a dark and stormy night the clouds full of anger. The town without much problems fate was about to change.

     3 months earlier ~8:29
Trevor, a 15 year older, was at his dad's job the Science  Association  when an experiment was a go. A hunter was told to bring a dead bird to a dark ally and put it in the trash and then leave. The scientists had called for a bird model and for its little life source to create some thing that would help the world. Engineers created metal parts to act as a bird's body they had stored the life source in a hard drive it was supposed to be able to function correctly to keep only nice memories but for some reason it didn't. The hard drive had a small glimpse of when he died that was a ginormous problem.

(Year 2034 9:35) -present-
     At the Science Association the "Bird Robot thing", was almost completely complete the life source had yet to be input in to the "Bird Robot", which still has no name. Dr.Freman ,Trevor's dad, was going to input the hard drive into the birds body figure... Then the power went out the storm had stopped the experiment from proceeding beyond this point.

Crack !

Crack!

Crack!

10 scientist where killed that night. The police got a strange call from an unknown caller whispering " ᴵ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᴹᵞ ᴿᴱᵛᴱᴺᴳᴱ." The police soon investigated the murders at the Science Association the test subject was gone and a note was left "ᴵ ᵀᴼᴸᴰ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴵ ᵂᴬᴺᵀᴱᴰ ᴿᴱᵛᴱᴺᴳᴱ" the Association was soon shut down the next day for investigations. After a week or so the police found out that the test subject was the murderer and soon put MOST WANTED next to this test subjects face.