1.Wrong Plane

"Alex hurry up or you'll be late!" My mom roars to me.

"Im coming!"

I put on some grey skinny jeans with a blue t-shirt then i grab my backpack and slide down the stairs and out the door.

"Are you excited for London?" My mom asks.

"Yeah i guess" I reply.

I was accepted for a univserty in London with my best friend Isabel and today is the day i fly to London.

"I still don't get why she gets to go to London and i dont!" My little brother, Luke wines.

"Because she's old enough to travel on her own,we been over this millions of times Luke!" Mom says.

"Besides im only going back to school,its not just for fun." I tell my brother trying to lighten up his mood.

I graduated high school last year and my brother was jealous that i was "done" with school. Then of course he was in sixth grade. I would be mad too. I hate school. Then i decided to study writing because, well I absolutely love writing!

Soon we arrived at the airport. Running late i quickly grab backpack and luggage,say my goodbyes and rush inside the airport. I walk over to the luggage thingy. You know that place were u give them your plane number and then u put your luggage on the belt and then they take your luggage and put on the plane, yeah that thingy.

They check my plane number then put my luggage on the belt. Now i have left is my backpack and my carry-on luggage.

My stomach starts to growl. I look for a snack machine. Finally spoting one i walk over to it. Not deciding any sooner my stomach starts to growl harder. Man i hate that feeling.

I soon decide on some lays lime chips and sit down on a chair. I grab the headphones around my neck and plug it in my iPhone setting a timer, then shuffle my music. I close my eyes.

The whole world is shut off hearing nothing but the music.

Soon my timer goes off i take my earphones off and hear the intercom go off saying "last call for gate G2, last call." I look at my ticket, fuck! That's my gate number! I grab my stuff throw the chips on the foor.

What waste of good chips.

quickly finding the gate and run off into a plane. I let out a breath of relieve, good thing i run fast. I walk in and put my carry-on in a cubby hole on top of my seat and sit down.

I seem to notice something.

There's no one on the plane!

Maybe everyone was running late. But they ready to close the gates already?

Maybe its the wrong plane!

I get up and start to search around the plane, everything seems so fancy; maybe its a private plane.

But who's.

i soon hear foot steps, i hide in the restroom then i hear voices. British accents. then the plane starts up. I was tumbling in the tub as the plane goes up in the air. Then everything stops.

"Im going to use the loo" I hear a British accent say.

Shit.