3. Stuck

After i was done showering i change into some sweat pants, i know what your thinking sweat pants IN THE SUMMER? Well they're really comfy and its cold inside the plane.

I put on a marvel t-shirt and put the wet clothes in the washer. I walk out finding the five boys talking to each other.

"so how am I going to get London?" I say

"well we can't turn the plane around, so i guess you're going to France!"

Liam said.

Yay.

"Well I guess I'll buy a ticket to London" i say.

"oh no you aren't, we'll take you to London, but there's a little bit of a wait" Harry says happily.

Oh hell to the no!

I am not gonna stay in France with these pop stars just to go to London! I have one hundred dollars that my mom gave me to exchange into euro currency, but i can use it to buy a ticket maybe lone some money from my best friend Isabel.

"I mean its not your fault i got your plane so ya'l- i get cut off.

"So you should ride to London on our plane" Zayn says.

jerk.

After five mintues of bickering back and fourth i finally gave up and went with them.

I mean it can't be that bad right?

"Ok the tour is only one month and its ou- i cut Zayn off.

Payback.

"Wait a month?! I can't stay a whole month! Then ill miss a week of school!?"

"Aw come on its one week, you'll be fine" Liam says.

Ugh this isnt turning out good.

Soon we all sit down and wait until we land in Paris

___________~__________

"No it's the cream that makes it taste better" i say.

"No it's the cookie"

me and Harry are debating Oreos cookies. Hey don't juge us it pretty important.

"without the cookie it be just cream"Harry says.

"Without the cream it just the cookie" i tell him.

After an half an hour Harry an i agree that we need both for the sweet goodness of Oreos.

" well think im gonna call it a day" Harry says.

"see ya" i say.

"Bye"

After all that dabating Oreos sound pretty good right now.

I look at the time

12:15

hey it's called midnight snack for a reason right.

I rummage though the pantry and find Oreos i set them down on the counter and walk to the fridge and get the milk out i poor it into a cup and walk to the table.

After i sit down i remember the Oreos. I curse under my breath i get up and stumble into one of the legs of the table.

"Fuck" i wisper yell

i get up and limp to the counter,then on my way back i bump into something,

or someone.

"Crap" i mutter.

"Oh sorry Alex i didnt see you" i hear an Irish voice say.

"Niall wat are you doing" I say.

"I heard noises, and i was hungry"

He gets the Milk and poors into a glass. Then we sit down.

"So hows it going" I ask awkwardly

"good i guess" he says.

He grabs a cookie and dips it in the milk. For the rest of the night we kept talking and eating.