t h r e e

again, today, mark saw youngjae and seolhyun together. he wondered, are they together already?

everytime that he sees them together, he's jealous. but again, fighting for seolhyun against his bestfriend is not right. as he saw seolhyun hug and kiss youngjae in the cheek, he felt like his world is crumbling to pieces.

he could see it from his eyes that seolhyun likes him. he thought again, she would never like me. he took one of his balloons again and walked to them.

seolhyun made eye contact to the bear mascot and smiled. he looked over to youngjae and saw him smiling too. he's a guy who always smiles, mark thought.

"thank you again." she said.
"excuse me, you don't happen to be someone i know right?" the smiling boy asked.

mark shook his head. he didn't want him to know it's his bestfriend.

"ohh. sorry. my friend mentioned he works at the carnival, i just thought maybe it was you." he said.

mark did tell him he works at a carnival but he never told him what's his job. he waved at seolhyun and went back to his work spot.

the two talked about how the mascot always give balloons to her. seolhyun smiled at the thought. she knew the boy in the mascot was just being nice.