Gotta Do What I Gotta Do

Jaleel Pov

"****-it why do you always have to go out so late?" Jasmine asked .

"C'mon bae you know I have to, so I can provide for you, our son, and my daughter.This is my only way." I said gripping her waist. She pouted

"I hate your job, I want to spend time with my baby. You, me, and Jr." She whined .

"How bout this, I promise you, me, jr, and Cati can have a family day.How does that sound ?" I asked.

"Good, but I don't know if Brielle would want her daughter to be around me. I mean she doesn't even know about us." She groaned .

"I'll handle Brielle, I know she have n-ggas around Cati so she has no other choice. I'll even tell Brielle that we're together and all that other good sh-t. Just don't worry your pretty lil head." I smirked.

She smiled and leaned in and kissed me. It lasted for awhile but I pulled back. I pecked her lips one more time and she smiled. "I know what you doing, but I have to go. We'll definitely finish what you started when I get home. Unless its super late. But I'll be back later. Kiss my boy for me." I said walking to the door.

"Okay, but be careful please."She said in a worried tone.

"You know I always do." I smiled and walked out the house closing the door behind me and went to my garage.

I got into my 2013 charger and made my way to the strip club. It took me like 5 minutes to get there. It was deep asf and I knew I was gone have to be careful.

When I walked in I was looking around for all my n-ggas, when I spotted them they had h-lla b-tches around them. I walked over to them and they didn't even notice me. I put my trigger finger up to my n-gga Mareese head and said "Bow". That n-gga jumped h-lla hard. All my n-ggas busted out laughing but he was looking mad. " Why gotta play so much d-mn man ?" He said through clenched teethn"N-gga you can't be mad at me, just think if it was somebody else. Yo a-ss woulda been gone. H-ll nah, you looked like a little b-*** though.Yo scary a-ss." I said laughing hard asf.

He couldn't help but smile. Some girl came over and asked me what me what I wanted to drink. I told her and she said it would be here in a little bit. "Aye man I gotta holla at you for a sec." JT said with a stern look on his face. " Alright , c'mon." . We walked to the stage and I pulled out my stack of ones and started throwing them at the stripper. He began to talk.

"Okay, so James and his crew lit up our Trap house on Jackson. They took almost everything except for the sh-t we had stashed. They killed Jamie and Gerald." He said. "D-mn I promised Jamie's mom I keep him out of trouble. F-ck! We need to take them n-ggas out before they do some more sh-t. I don't want nomore of my n-ggas dying out here.

Most of yall n-ggas got kids like me, so I don't want that sh-t to happen. Also make sure atleast 10 people at each traphouse. Get some f-cking cameras and sh-t around all the traps so they know if some shaddy sh-t bout to go down." I said with anger in my tone.He nodded his head and we just started watching the stripper dance. Her song had stopped and she picked up all her money and left off the stage.

Once she did the lights went off.

" Now coming to the stage, our best motherf-cking dancer in here. She not the chick that you give dollars to. You bring out the big dollars for her. Yall n-ggas be feening for private dances from her too. Anyways coming to the stage is Masked Beauty" Out came this chick looking like a goddess. You couldn't see her face cause she had a mask on, but her body was a f-cking peace of art. All her curves were in the right place and that booty was d-mn near the same size as Blac Chyna's. The lights dimmed down and on came chris brown wet the bed. She started hip rolling and n-ggas was throwing big bucks at her. I swear when they heard Masked Beauty these n-ggas ran over here like a pack of dogs.