Ai to senso

I walk up to class room 230 open the door the cold wind blew my 60 inch hair pig tail back as i walked in 'ok class this is our new student Saki Kouri' (HELLO SAKI) i bowed 'Hello' i walked to the back of the room and sat down next to a boy with fire red hair i opened my book and felt someone throw something at me i grabbed a piece of paper of the floor opened it and read it -go to room 120 after school PS i like your hair- i turned my head and started my work, It was lunch time i was walking down the hall people were staring at me i could tell they were looking at my hair color but don't hate me for it i couldn't help that my hair was snow white as i walked down the hall i could hear how my peers were talking about me "wow look at that girl i bet she dyed it to get attention" i went to the roof of the main building when i walked up i sat down opened my bento and started eating i looked up and saw a girl with short blue hair reading but i just ignored it i took a bite of my fish and it was hot i threw it down and i accidentally blew my snow breath at it and froze the whole bento the girl with blue hair walked up to me and started to laugh she grabbed my hand and we started running i tried my best to stop her but she was to fast and if i use my snow breath people would have saw it, she finally stopped running in front of a janitors closet she opened the door moved a curtain that reveled a colourful door as we walked into the colorfully door the smell of stewed leeks flew passed my nose i saw all types of kids with different color hair i was surprised at first they all stood up and bowed hello Queen Saki.