Ai to senso: Chapter 3

The group started to laugh one girl with yellow hair walked up and helped me off the floor 'Im Emi Haruto' and a boy with short yellow hair walked up 'Im Eiji Haruto im her twin' they both smiled so i smiled back a boy with long green hair walked up 'My name is Haruo Haruna' 'Nice to meet you all' i saw kids with pink hair orange hair blue gray all types of colors i smiled i grabbed a chair next to Emi and after they stopped talking we all started leaving, on my way home there were alot of boy were staring at me then one walked up ' hey there i love your hair' he tryed to touch my hair and i smacked his hand and started to walk away 'DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME' he grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall 'don't think your ganna get away from me with out giving me something' he started to pull up my skirt 'STOP IT' i blew my snow breath at him and froze him and his friends, i took off running and they unfroze so they started chasing after me i didn't know how to fully use my powers so it usually wore off in a few seconds i got so scared and all i knew was that the Allie i ran passed filled up with fire blocking there way i turned back and saw the only one i knew who could do that Ryuu 'SAKI ARE YOU OK' i nodded he started to chase after those boys after he finished beating them up and came to me 'are you sure your ok' i was to scared to answer he put his jacket over me and walked me home 'thanks Ryuu' i hugged him and took off his jacket 'no problem' he started to blush 'i just wanted your blood to be pure when we use it' i walked inside 'bye ryuu' i closed the door and went up stairs i closed the door my heart started thumping like it was going to explode. The next day i woke up i went to the bathroom to get ready i came back and rynn was in my room 'AHHHHHH WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE' he rolled his eyes 'cause if you almost get attacked again your not ganna have pure blood like i want of yea all the power demi gods are going on a Field trip to Kita Shin so put on some regular clothes' i opened my drawer and grabbed some normal clothes i changed and came back 'ok im ready ...ryuu' he looked upside down from outside the window 'AHHHHHH' he jumped in 'come on lets go already' he grabbed my hand and we jumped out the window 'come on use your pigtails and fly' i looked at him strange 'uhh how' he looked at me mad 'lets just jump from the roofs' after 50 houses of jumping we finally got to the portal to Kita Shin we saw every one there we jumped down and i hanged out with Emi we stopped by different stores and got stuff for spells as i was searching for a spell fruit i turned around and i saw a woman with long white hair just like mines but way longer i realized it was my mom 'MOM' i ran up to her and taped her shoulder she turned around 'hi' she looked surprised 'why are you here saki' i pointed at my group 'ok hurry before they leave you don't worry ill be home in a few days' she hugged me and i ran off to the group.