introductions.

authors note: yooo :) quick notice, I'm english so anything referenced in this book will probably be the british version of whatever it is lol (you'll probably understand what I mean later on in the story) byeee :)x

"No."

I tilt my head up towards the direction of the angry growl. A curly haired boy snatched a book out of the librarian's hand and stalked off behind a shelf, his emerald eyes cold and stony. The woman had a look of shock as she shakily returned to her work. I turned my head down and returned to the music sheets that I was reading, decoding and adjusting. The reason I was in this library was to find a quiet place to work.

I could feel eyes baring into the back of my hair. Slowly, I turned around. Green eyes covered with a few strands of bouncy girls stared directly into my eyes. Through the shelves, I could see that he was dressed in a muddy rugby shirt and shorts. I'd seen him around college: he was the captain of the rugby team, but he took none of my classes.

In this moment, I wanted to know him. My mind fumbled over names of the rugby players, but his name didn't come to mind. I had no clue who he was but his intense stare captured me.

I want to know him.

********

"He's protective over those he loves. To save his child, he finds the need to eliminate those who could harm her."

"-could harm her." I interrupt the red headed girl during a history class. "There are potential threats; no one actually done anything to prove themselves as an enemy. In theory, he's just a bit of a paranoid psycho."

I feel a glare from the teacher, "I feel that the rest of Melissa's answer would have been up to your standard, however, it was an interesting-" At the sound of the bell, everyone began to pack their bags and leave, leaving the teacher at the front of the class looking hopeless. No one listened to his shouts, trying to get everyone to sit down. After all, the last bell of the day had rang.

My eyes scanned the crowd leaving the room and I notice the redhead, immediately heading towards her. "Hey, I'm sorry about that," I said, loudly exhaling from my nose as a way of awkwardly laughing.

"Ah it's no problem. I like opinionated people; it's interesting to hear how other people process pieces of information rather than having the opinion that was stated in a 40 year old text book." She flashed a quick smile. "Hey, so my brother has a rugby match right now, do you want to come watch?"

I'd seen her brother around: they're twins and it's very obvious. Clearly, they look the same but they also hold a mutual interest in sports and partying behind their parents backs. I don't usually go to sports events, but I'd be willing to go to this match. My mind wonders to the green eyed boy from the library and I begin to wonder if he'll be there.

"Yeah, sure."

"Or we could go to the football match, I know people there too."

"The rugby sounds good," I suggest with a small smile.

"Ok! Game starts at 4:30 so we have half an hour to get good seats. Usually Louis, one of my brother's mates, saves me a seat but he can get incredibly inpatient. We best go."

The sky was gloomy, it looked as if it might rain but the match was going ahead as planned anyway. We took our seats by Louis.

"Hi Lou!" Melissa and the short, dark haired boy hugged. He was the same height as Melissa, blue eyed and with a slight tan that was wearing away as we fast approached the autumn months. He dressed in an Adidas jacket and tight black jeans.