Lost it , Find it!!

Lucy pov

I was walking in the hallways since it was passing period. I hated when it was passing period it was always crowded and stuffy. The worst part is my notebooks fell.

I started to pick them up. I went straight to class and was about to be late but i made it just in time cause i'm like really fast , well sonic fast.

Anyways i was looking at my notebooks and i was looking for a certain notebook. It was an important one where my friends and me would pass notes. And if i were to lose it i would die.

Oh sorry i'm getting ahead of myself , i'm lucy heartfilia, i'm 16 years old. I have two friends well they are besties. There names are erza and levy. Im nothing compare to me but somehow i manage to have them as my best friends.

Erza was known for so many things she was the hottest out of the school. She was nice but sometimes she can be scary. Then there is levy she is very pretty and she is like kinda popular like erza. Levy is known for her smartness and cuteness.

I'm like just a girl that goes to school.

Anyways i was tired of trying to find the notebook. I would check on it later. When the class ended i went to the field where me and my friends would eat. There was no one so i guess that they're in class.

I started to look around my backpack taking everything away from my backpack. I cant find it i'm screwed. What am i going to do shit. Maybe i forgot to pick it up, i'll just go to the lost and found afterschool.

"hey gurl" levy said sitting in front of me.

" hehe hi have you seen erza" i said taking a bite at the sandwich i had.

"oh erza , she is coming , she had to stay in class for a while cause she was helping this guy called jellal. You know he is pretty handsome. do you think that she has a crush on him." she said smirking

" maybe you know, i have seen her space out more lately." i said laughing.

"you noticed too" she said joining my laugh.

" hey guys what are you talking about" erza came out of nowhere.

" nothing - anyways i have to tell you something important both of you" i said putting aside my sandwich.

After i explain everything to them.

" lucy nooo you have to check out the lost and found right after school okay " erza said

" thats right , i hope its there or else some of our secrets would spread." levy said. I just nodded

After school

I went straight to lost and found and to my surprise there was only a gum and i think a condom in there. I sighed wow .... They found a condom but not a notebook.

I went walking to my house. I opened the door and sat my mother ..... " hi mother how was your day" i said heading to the kitchen, i grabbed a slice of cheesecake and went back to my mom.

" it would be great if you stop eating, you have such a great face , but you eat too much and that is what is stopping you from being a model for my company." she said, i looked at her she was waiting for something. " mrs. Heartfilia it fits perfectly " out came the model my mom wishes was her daughter , lisanna.

" ahh yes perfect you're going to kill me of cuteness, that fits perfect." my mother said hugging her. Well i better get going i said to myself.