Just Friends

Hi. My Name Is Ashley. I'm A Nerd. But,I'm Kinda Smart? Yeah... I'm 14 Years Old. I'm In High School. The Name Of My High School Is... GREENVIEW HIGH SCHOOL!!! OMG! To Tell You The Truth I Studied So Hard Just To Go Here. It's My DreamLand! Why? Because My Crush,David Lenkson,Is In This School! I Overheard Him And His Friends Saying That He Will Go Here. So That's The Reason. Now,That's Nothing. What's More Is That,WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! He Was Usually In The Smarter Class... I'm Just One Level Below Him... Yay! But Eventhough I'm All Happy,One Thing Has To Be Sure... Which Is That Make Sure He Does Not Know That I Like Him! It'll Be Soo Embarassing! Haiz...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School Started... I Just Sat On A Empty Chair That Is Far Behind On The First Row. Nobody Sat Beside Me. I Did Not Want People To. I Was Soo Nervous Because It's The First Day Of The 1st Year In High School. Then The Teacher Walked With A Bright Smile On Her Face. She Said,"Hello Class Of 1E3! I'm Your Form Teacher,Ms Donny. I'll Be Teaching You Maths And Science. I Hope You're Ok With That... Well,Have A Pleseant Day Ahead! As For Today,You Won't Be Studying... Let's Get To Know About Each Other Abit More. Let's Start With The First Row?" I Was So Nervous That Cold Sweat Were Rushing Through Me! Hmm... What To Say? What To Say? Teacher Went Through The First 8 People. Then It Was Me! Oh No! "Ok The Last Person? Are You Ready? Would You Stand Up And Come To The Front? Quick!" Said The Teacher. I Stood Up And Went To The Front,"Er,Hello? My.. My Name Is Ash..Ashley. But,You... You C-Can C-Call Me A-Ash." Then The Teacher Said,"Why? Are You Shy? Ohmy! Why Are You So Red?!" I Giggled And Went Back To Seat. After Everybody Mentioned Their Names, It Was Next Lesson. We Did The Same For All Lesson. Just Introduction. Then The Day Ended. Everything Went Well... Hah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

OMG!! I MUTTERED!! THAT'S SO EMBERASSING!! And I Did Not Mention That David Was Sitting At The Back Of The Second Row Alone Too?!?! Omg! I Totally Wanna Die! Also Just Now When He Was Introducing Himself... OMG!! I CAN JUST DIE BY HIS VOICE!! Its So Low!! You Know,Guys With Low Voice Are Just Perfect? Well,Atleast That's What I Think. It's So Hot! I Can Melt! Perfect As Always... Well,Too Bad School This Week,Will End Early! No...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David's POV

Nice. First Day Of School In The First Year Of High School Wasn't That Bad After All! In The Class,I Only Know One Person. That Is Ashley. And Also,She Was The One That Caught My Attention. Witn Her Long Straight Brown Hair,Brown Hazel Eyes And The Body Figure Of Her... Wow! Just Wow! Well,But I Won't Say I'm Interested In Her... It's Just That She Caught My Attention. That's All... Not More Than That!

-----------------------------------

Hey Readers! I'm Sorry For Not Updating My Previous Story... I'm Deleted It Any Ways.... I Seemed Boring Doesn't It? Well,Here Is A New Story!! Please Invite People To Read This Book!! I'll Be Updating Chapter 2 Once There Is 5 Readers^^ Please Read,Comment And VOTE~ ThankYouSooMuch!