Chapter Seven

Ashley's POV

So,I Got Home By 2. I Seriously Have No Idea What To Wear. Opened My Closet And Blanked Out. Then I Decided To Wear. I'll Be Wearing My Favourite Clothes And That'll Be A Grey Cat-Printed Singlet And A Leather Skirt With My High Cut Boots. I Did My Make-Up And Went Out. I Went To A Salon And Reboned My Hair In The Time Remaining. After Rebonding And All, It Was 5:30pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well,Freaked Out And Took A Taxi There. To His House. Reached And Went Under His Block. It Was Already 6pm By Then. I Don't See Anyone Below. I Then Contact Him Since I Do Not Know What Level He Stays At. "Hello? David? Erm,I'm Under Your Block. What Level Do You Stay At?"I Asked. "Oh,It's At The 5th Floor. Ok,See You Later."He Replied And Hung Up. Dumbfounded But I Bet He Was Busy That's Why So Yeah... I Went To The 5th Floor And Heard A Loud Noise. ''That Should Be The House" I Whispered. I Walked There Took Out My Boots And Walked In. Suddenly Everybody Looked At Me. Awkward... Ohwells ;) Suddenly Someone Came To Me... He Had A Horrible Stench. Smells Like ,Beer... OMG! David's Drunk! "Hey Beautiful! You Came! Come And Have A Drink!"He Said Hugging Me. I Then Saw A Girl Right Ahead Of Me Looking Taken Aback. I Suddenly Thought Of His Girlfriend. That Could Be Her. Dang! "David,Come To Your Sense! She's Looking At You!"I Replied. What A Start! "Who? She?? She's NoOne! Just A Girl I'm Really Close With."He Said,Chuckling. I Can Tell His Lying. Omg! Freaking OUT! Shit! I'm Dead. I Pushed Him Away Till He Fall. I Escaped The Crowd And Quickly Wore My Boots. I Went To The Lift But Someone Else Was In There And I Had To Wait Till It Reached My Level. Just As I Wanted To Go To The Stairs,He Was Approaching Me And Captured Me. He Looks Soo Hot When He Is Drunk. OMG! Wait,What? Ashley! You're In A Freaking Critical Position Here! Suddenly A Pair Of Lips Touched Mine. Omg,Did... Did David Lenk... Lenkson Ju...Just K..K... Kiss Me? OMG! No! I Pushed Him Away Again And He Fell Again. That Was The Time When I Saw The Exact Same Girl Broken Down To Tears. Shocked,The Lift Finally Came. I Took The Lift An Was Crying. I Can't Believe He Did That. Fuck Him! No! My First Kiss Was Taken By A Drunken Man Who Is Already In A Relationship. Though He Is Still My Crush.... He Can't Do Such Things! Especially When His Girlfriend Is Right Infront! After I Went Down, The Staircase Was The First Thing I Face. I Saw The Girl,Which I Suppose Was David's Girlfriend, Came Down The Stairs Madly But Still With Tears In Her Eyes. She Walked Pass Me Not Caring And Pass Through The Main Road. I'm Guessing She Went Home. Then I Heard Footsteps From The Staircase. Faced And Saw David Lenkson Being Freaked Out. He Looked At Me And Ignored. He Turned And Saw His Girlfriend. His Girlfriend Just Crossed The Road. David Ran. Ran Without Knowing Anything. Then A Huge Noise Was Made. I Saw Everything. Every Second Of What Just Happened Has Been Shown Through MY Eyes. He... HE GOT INTO A FREAKING ACCIDENT! I Ran. Ran To The Road And Kneel Down. Came Running In Was His Girlfriend. SHe Pushed Me,Not Letting Me Holding Him,Which Caused Me To Fall. The Driver Went Out With His Phone. "HELP! CALL THE AMBULANCE!! HE NEEDS HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!"Shouted His Girlfriend To The Driver. The Driver Call. David Was Still Awake. I Can Saw From Far That He Was In Tears. 5-6 Minutes Later,The Sound Of The Ambulance Came. He Already Fainted By Then. They Pick Him Up Into The Stretcher And With His Girlfriend In The Ambulance,They Went For The Hospital. Behind Was Just A Free Cab. I Took It And Went To The Hospital. I Just Gave The Driver $10 Though It Was Only $7.30 Amd Told Him To Keep The change. He Said No And Wanted To Give Me Back The change But I Was Already By Then Out Of The Cab And Is Heading Towards Inside The Hospital. I Ran In And By Then I Was Too Late. He Already Went In Through The Emergency Room. I Am Not Able To See Him. I Saw That Girl Or Should I Say David's Girlfriend Was On The Floor Crying. I Ran To Her Pulling Her Up. She Got Up And Pushed Me. "I'm Sorry." I Said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David's POV

Everything Happened Soo Fast. I Can't Believe I Kissed Ashley! Infront Of My Own Girlfriend. I Ran. I Ran After Her. But.... But Something Stopped Me. Tears Came Running Down. I Heard Her Shouting... But After That,I... I Don't Remember Anything. I'm Lost...