Meeting

Juliet's pov

"Look at him!" Katy yelled in
my ear over the loud music. We were at the club near my best friend, Katy's house, it was filled with drunk guys and girls. Mostly young, not surprising. They were very young actually, 17 and 18 year olds holding a red cup in their hands. I was 20 and Katy was 22.
"Who?" I yelled back as we made our way through the crowd. She was leading me to a tall, heavily tattooed man. He looks like he's 18. "He's so young!" I yelled back.
"Hey, this is Juliet!" Katy yelled over the noise, to the tall guy. He had black hair to his shoulders and tight fitting black jeans with no shirt.
"Hey my names Andy." The stranger said to me, in a deep, ragged voice. "Hello Juliet."
"Oh... Um, uh, hi." I tripped over my words.
"Drink." He handed me a half full red cup, so I drank it. "Now follow me." He took my hand and I whipped my long black and blue died hair behind my back. I didn't know where we was going, until I found myself out of the club and making my way in to Andy's car.
"Where are we going?" I asked Andy.
"Your gonna crash at my place for the night. A girl like you don't belong around crazy people like that."
"So I just went there for you to just take me to your house to sleep?" I said as I rolled my eyes at Andy.
"Well...." His voice trailed off as we pulled up to his house. It was a big house that was painted black, though it looked faded. Andy opened my door, helping me out of his car and in to his house.