The next day

Juliet's pov

I woke up beside Andy when everything started to piece together. Andy. Andy Biersack. Oh my god how didn't I notice this last night?

I was laying beside him, still no shirt on. I slid out of the covers and found my clothes on the floor. Oh great. I slid on my clothes and reached for my phone in the back pocket of my jeans. Not there. I pushed on Andy's shoulder until he turned over and looked at me. A wide smile spread across his face and I felt one on my face too.
"Where's my phone?" I asked, sounding a little pushy. He got up and picked up my phone from his dresser.
"I put my number in there."
"Oh okay. Well, I have to get home."
"So soon?"
"Well, I'll text you later but right now I need to get home. I have 6 cats I have to care for." I said starting to laugh.
"Well, I'll take you home, just give me directions."
"Fine. I'll tell you in the car."

I arrived in front of my small grey house. I got out of the car, not saying anything. I heard the car engine stop and a door close an Andy was standing beside me. "You can go home now, thanks." I said and turned away to my house.
"No, your not getting rid of me that easily." He smiled and took my hand in his. I just gave him an angry grin and pulled away.
"Just because-" I started I raise my voice and Andy put his hand over my mouth.
"I know what your going to say. Okay, I'll leave but you have to text me and keep in touch. I'll come back in a month." He turned away and went to his car. I quickly hurried into my house and threw my phone down on the couch. I raced upstairs and changed my clothes. I was now wearing sweatpants and a t shirt. I went back downstairs and fed and watered the cats. Lamar, Makenzie, Tubbs, Spooky, Axe, and Callei came running to me. I pet each one of them then went to the couch, checking my phone. Three messages from Andy.

Andy: Hey ik u don't like me but give me a change
Andy: answer
Andy: answer :(
I decided to answer.
Juliet: what do you want
Andy: you said you would text
Juliet: yea ik but we just met
Andy: I know but give me a chance
Andy: please?