In The Forest

Y/n = your name

Amber is your fake name

F/c = fav. color

S/f/c = Second fav. color

D/n= Dragons name (its a boy dragon sorry)

H/c = hair color

E/c = eye color

s/h or l/h = short hair or long hair

thoughts

shadow knight speaking

may add more later

Y/n pov

I woke up and felt D/n next to me, he was twice my size. I looked at the picture on my nightstand of D/n with my mother( pic above), she was so kind, and many have taken her away from me. I woke up D/n, put on my f/c cloke, and went outside, every morning we would pick apples before going out to the forest in search for my mother. I hopped on D/n's back and he flew out of the window, I waved to the Okasis people as we flew over, once we got to the apple tree and picked apples we started to walk. "So, do you think we'll find her today D/n". "Roar". We walked for a long time before hearing a sound, D/n white scales always lifted a little when he sensed danger. "Who's their" I pulled my cloke hood over my head to hide my face. Soon three guard came out, my first action was to whistle witch made D/n tackle for first guard he saw. As he was fighting that guard, I was dealing with two others, D/n had ripped off the guard's armor and came over to help me. "Stay away, I won't hesitate to send my dragon on you". "Calm down, we just want to know who you are and why your here, come with us to Phoenix Drop and we will err- talk". "Why should I believe you, for all I know your the ones who took my mother". They grabbed me by my arms and dragged me off to their village, one of them trapped D/n in a net. "D/N". "ROAR". "Let me go you stupid guards". "Shut up, your not going anywhere". I kicked and screamed until they got so tired of me they tied a rope over my mouth, soon we reached a village, everyone stared at me and I looked down. Soon they forced me up a latter and threw me in a jail and D/n in a cage, two of them left and the other sat down near the front of the jail. "Hey, sorry about them, I have to follow along, anyways whats your name". "I'm not telling you". "If you tell me i'll tell you mine". "Fine. My name is Amber". "Nice name, I'm Laurance". The other two guard came up with a girl, she had black hair and hazel eyes, she wore a purple dress, Yuck. "What's your name, I'm Lord Aphmau and your in Phoenix Drop". "Oh interesting, from the way your guards act I thought I was in Okasis, by the way I'm Amber, now can you set me and D/n free and we'll be on our way" I saw one guard seem to get mad when I smart talked their so call lord. "Well, I'm sorry but I can't set you free yet, and where not Okasis. We'll keep you for a little bit, my guards will take turns watching you. If we decide your safe we'll let you stay where or set you free". I watched as she left with Laurance and a blue haired guy, the guard that had a helmet on sat down where Laurance was and spoke, looking at the roof. "So, why did you attack us". "Are you talking to the roof or me, maybe your flirting with my dragon D/n". "Ha ha very funny, I'm talking to you". "Well, I was just strolling around and suddenly guards are here so I attack what was I ment to do". "Do you have family, how do you know Okasis, are you a spy?". "I live in Okasis, not a bad place, perfect for a Sha-- I mean shady person like me, two my mom was taken somewhere and I'm searching for her, and finally I'm no spy, for all I know your a spy" I said pointing to the cross on his armor. "I'm no spy, I'v been here for a long time, anyways, have any questions for me?". "No, but I can tell your life story by looking at you". "Oh really try". "Take your helmet off" he took it off, I looked at him before talking. "Your name is Garroth, your brother is Zane and Vlad, you ran from your home and fell in love with Aphmau here. You seem to be against Laurance for her and your quiet most of the time, your rivaling with Okasis and can't wait for your brother to come to his senses" he looked at me shocked. "H-how, w-what h-how d-did you d-do t-that". "I don't know, wheres a lot I can do". "I have to show Aph" he took me out of the jail and took me to Aphmau. "Aphmau, you have to see what Amber can do". "Ok Garroth, Amber what can you do". "Your name of course is Aphmau, your a descendants of Lady irene, you have two adopted sons Malachi and Levin, you love the color purple and you have a dog name celestia and like to make everyone happy". "How do you do that". "I don't know, now cat you set D/n free, and if it's not to much trouble can I stay here?". "Sure, Garroth get Laurance and Dante on that, I want to talk to Amber" Garroth left and I talked with Aphmau for a little. "One last thing, my name is actually Y/n, I didn't know if I could trust you so I hid my name". "That's ok, I understand" Garroth led me to my house, it was f/c and the floor was s/f/c, I thanked him before taking a nap with D/n sleeping at the feet of my bed.

hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I might start a warrior cat book and maybe some others, give me ideas bye for now!