Chapter 5

A month full of sickness later,Michiko was up and running.

Right after she had gotten well,she had marched over to the Matsuno household and kicked all the brothers in the stomachs.

<<FlashBack>>
"I've said this so many times but WHY IS SHE HERE."
"I DONT KNOW."
"WAHHH!KICKED BY MICHIKO???COOL!"
"Ok that really h-hurt."
"Oof!"
"Wow,that was really cool."

Michiko sighed as she stopped walking.

"Those bakkas are gonna die as jobless virgins if they don't stop annoying me."She huffed as she continued walking.

"Soooo,how was it like,having 6 guys take care of you for a week?"Shinju wiggled her eyebrows.

"It was weird,they try so hard but fail so terribly.No wonder they don't have jobs."Michiko sighed as she cleaned out Rin's cage.

"That's really unfortunate."Shinju yawned as she cleaned out one of the dogs cages.

"I know."

***

After a tiring day of work,Michiko decided to head over to the Matsuno household for fun.

She knocked on the door and let herself in because she was a rebel and Mrs Matsuno said she could visit anytime anyways.

Upon entering she could already hear Osomatsu talking to somebody.

Walking up the stairs,Michiko opened the first door.

Inside was Osomatsu wearing his knitted Christmas present while talking to Karamatsu who was wearing his painful leather jacket and sunglasses.

Or was it Kara?

His hair looked slightly different and he acted slightly unusual than normal.....

"Oh!Michiko,you're here?Nice!"Osomatsu turned around to face her.

"Uh...h-hi Michiko,my Karamatsu girl..."Karamatsu coughed.

That's not Karamatsu,that's Ichimatsu,Michiko thought as her eyes strayed to the sleeping bundle on the couch covered in blankets with a purple hoodie on top.

"Oh,hey Karamatsu."Michiko giggled at fake Karamatsu who flinched.

"Wow,both of you are acting weird today."Osomatsu stretched and yawned.

Suddenly,the real Karamatsu woke up to see Ichimatsu in his leather jacket.

Stunned,he stared at Ichimatsu with the most confused face Michiko has ever seen.

Then he did the unthinkable,he put on the purple hoodie and ruffled his hair as Osomatsu turned around to look at him.

"Oh,Ichimatsu!You're awake!"He grinned.

"Uh,yeah Nyah."Fake Ichimatsu said.

What's with the Nyah???

"I have to talk to Ichi-I mean,Karamatsu and Michiko,please leave,Nyah."Fake Ichimatsu said.

"Tsk,weirdos...."Osomatsu shrugged and left the room.

Once Real Karamatsu was sure Osomatsu had left,he turned to Real Ichimatsu."WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???Why are you wearing my jacket?"