LapisLover Official Art Contest!

I've decided to start an art contest!

Frank/Fred(we still need to name him!):a what now?

An art contest!

Frank/Fred:What will they even draw?

Characters I've created, of course!

Frank/Fred(please name him I will give you a prize):Right, because people will totally jump over one another to redraw your crappy characters.

Go to Hell!

Anyhow, yes, you too can draw my crappy characters!

Said crappy characters:HEY!

*narrowly dodges several weapons*

Anyhow, yes. I've seen some of your guys' AMAZING artwork, and thought:Why the hell can't I draw like that?

Frank/Fred(please I swear to God I will do anything!):Because you suck.

*shoves it into a closet*

Anyhow, here's the rules!

Rules!

1.First come, first serve.
The first person who gets back to me about a character gets to draw them. No buts.(different rules may apply for book covers;)

2.You must stay close to the original design
For most applicable characters, I will send you a picture(if possible) of the original drawing. Unless I give you special permission, you should strive to stay similar(but not exact) to the original design.

3.You may draw one character.
You may request up to three, but I can only promise one of them.(Note:Covers do not count as characters, so you can draw one character and one cover)

4.This is a coefficient contest!
Ask me questions about the character, whether or not it pertains to the actual design. I find it's easier to draw a character if you know their personality.

Ask any questions about he rules, I'll try to get back to you!

The list of characters you can request are:
Onyx
Aquamarine
Emerald
Diamond
Pietersite
Fire Agate
Blue Lace Agate*
Clinhumite^
Ametrine
Auqua Blue Chalcedony
Jaspearl Jr.(Jaz)
Lapidot Jr.(Dot)
Chrysocolla*^
Turquoise
Red Beryl

*=Characters may or may not have previously appeared in stories

^=Name is most likely spelled horribly incorrect

Also, book covers! If you'd like to draw those, I'll take multiple drawings! Just add the title and something related to the story/fandom on the cover! If I like it, I'll change my cover!

You can send me all pictures by linking them in the comments, or sending them via Kik.

Kik:Hippopoodlemus

All entries will be featured in a chapter, abd the contest will not end u.til everyone has either turned in their pictures or dropped out!

Peace love and riceballs!